Phuket Aussie caught a second time with ya ice while out on bail

webfact

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont really quiet get it? Is he stupid or a damn bloody fool???? Plus why does he needs to carry a 9MM, did he actually thought he can shoot here in Thailand,or can shoot at any one being a foreigner???

I'm with Doc46.

Idiot. I guess they can come from anywhere eh?

Too stupid to still be in Oz doing what he's doing and even more so here I reckon. Maybe too much sampling of his own wares?crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

There's gotta be more to this story..

What an idiot getting caught twice in 2 weeks for the same offences in the same location. Enjoy your extended stay in the Hilton.

What's with the cops turning up with a search warrant and they don't even know the address.

"Not sure which apartment he lived in, they asked a Thai woman who was going into the building who she was going to visit. By lucky coincidence she said she was going to visit Coutelas"

Surely they would have checked all the intel prior to going there and surely his details and address are recorded on the database from his previous arrest. What's with taking civilians on a police raid the bloody morons, the guy the are going to arrest has a history of firearms and you ask a civilian if they want to tag along.

"Earlier in the year on May 27, Coutelas was arrested after being found in possession of ya ice and a gun.

At the time, police visited the Green Mango apartment block on Nanai Rd in the early afternoon.

Not sure which apartment he lived in, they asked a Thai woman who was going into the building who she was going to visit. By lucky coincidence she said she was going to visit Coutelas."

Seems fairly clear that its the previous arrest they are talking about regarding the civilian, not the latest.

As a Pattaya resident gives me a great pleasure to say " What a squalid, cesspool of a destination Phuket is":cheesy: clap2.gif thumbsup.gif

You're a jokester, right?

Here's a typical (quiet?) week of headlines from lovely Pats.

Teen Gang Accidentally Shoot and Kill Noodle Seller in Pattaya

American resident of Pattaya facing charges of sexually assaulting minors

4 Rooms in Condo Block Burgled in Central Pattaya

South Pattaya Nightclub Security Guard arrested for assault on Israeli Brothers

Icelandic National Arrested in Pattaya Drug Suppression Operation

Two bombs found and defused by bomb demolition squad in North Pattaya

American’s fatal fall from 21st floor Condo on Jomtien Beach

Construction Worker murdered in Jomtien

Shop Raided in Pattaya for Selling Pirated Goods

New Acting Pattaya Police Chief “lays down the law” to his officers

American Man Arrested for Pattaya Murder

'Police' abduction and extortion reported at Jomtien Beach Police Station

More explosives dumped on roadside in Pattaya

American wanted in connection with body found on Pattaya French Restaurant roof

Break-in at East Pattaya Law Office

American Private School Teacher Accused Of Sex With Minors At His East Pattaya Home

• Like 2

As a Pattaya resident gives me a great pleasure to say " What a squalid, cesspool of a destination Phuket is"cheesy.gif clap2.gif thumbsup.gif

One bad person and the whole island is a cesspool? You're an idiot.

By your standards, every city in the world is a cesspool, probably every town and most villages.

For those people that "liked" this post.....you're idiots, too (you again chooka? Kinda confirms my first opinion of you).

Jeez...this place is infested with them.

Edited by KarenBravo
  • Like 1

cops look so serious the aussie looks like he doesnt give a rats. He looks a bit like Gary Sweet from the show "Small time Gangster" on SBS for you aussies out there, not a bad show. I am sure the bl**** conservative abbot gov will ditch the show to "Save money" while giving the pollies a HUGE pay rise.

You write that the the guy is an idiot, but he isn't necessarily and you have little or no basis to make that judgement

on the strength of a published few lines.He is just another victim of the scourge of drugs and addiction and the lengths

to which drug addicts will go to secure their supply. Perhaps you all need a dose of compassion and understanding for

this disease, this curse, this destructive force which robs people of their reason and their dignity. Try and restrain your ugly

self righteous urge to gossip for a moment and engage your brain. I sometimes wonder if the vicious comments from "men"

in here are in themselves a kind of sickness disguising self loathing or if its just manifest as a smug self satisfaction.

There, but for the grace of God go all of us...try and break the shackles of your ignorance and act like a man..

As a Pattaya resident gives me a great pleasure to say " What a squalid, cesspool of a destination Phuket is"cheesy.gif clap2.gif thumbsup.gif

By your standards, every city in the world is a cesspool, probably every town and most villages.

For those people that "liked" this post.....you're idiots, too (you again chooka? Kinda confirms my first opinion of you).

Not 1 there have been quite a few am sure you will agree Karen, once you wake up. Pattaya is the same.

• Like 1

You write that the the guy is an idiot, but he isn't necessarily and you have little or no basis to make that judgement

on the strength of a published few lines.He is just another victim of the scourge of drugs and addiction and the lengths

to which drug addicts will go to secure their supply. Perhaps you all need a dose of compassion and understanding for

this disease, this curse, this destructive force which robs people of their reason and their dignity. Try and restrain your ugly

self righteous urge to gossip for a moment and engage your brain. I sometimes wonder if the vicious comments from "men"

in here are in themselves a kind of sickness disguising self loathing or if its just manifest as a smug self satisfaction.

There, but for the grace of God go all of us...try and break the shackles of your ignorance and act like a man..

Oh, did guns come with his drugs or is that another issue in his case....?

Edited by transam
  • Like 2

Let me guess you live in Phuket ?

Your post shows it, so you are in the right place , fit right in

Not 1 there have been quite a few am sure you will agree Karen, once you wake up. Pattaya is the same.

Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.

King James Bible

As a Pattaya resident gives me a great pleasure to say " What a squalid, cesspool of a destination Phuket is":cheesy: clap2.gif thumbsup.gif

You're a jokester, right?

Here's a typical (quiet?) week of headlines from lovely Pats.

Teen Gang Accidentally Shoot and Kill Noodle Seller in Pattaya

American resident of Pattaya facing charges of sexually assaulting minors

4 Rooms in Condo Block Burgled in Central Pattaya

South Pattaya Nightclub Security Guard arrested for assault on Israeli Brothers

Icelandic National Arrested in Pattaya Drug Suppression Operation

Two bombs found and defused by bomb demolition squad in North Pattaya

Americans fatal fall from 21st floor Condo on Jomtien Beach

Construction Worker murdered in Jomtien

Shop Raided in Pattaya for Selling Pirated Goods

New Acting Pattaya Police Chief lays down the law to his officers

American Man Arrested for Pattaya Murder

'Police' abduction and extortion reported at Jomtien Beach Police Station

More explosives dumped on roadside in Pattaya

American wanted in connection with body found on Pattaya French Restaurant roof

Break-in at East Pattaya Law Office

American Private School Teacher Accused Of Sex With Minors At His East Pattaya Home

Do not change the subject. This thread is about Phuket- cesspit

There appears to be a couple of grams gone missing between the beginning and the end of the article . Par for the course i suppose

2 different amounts .53 grams the first arrest and 2.54 grams the second time he was arrested. Try rereading the article.

• Like 1

cops look so serious the aussie looks like he doesnt give a rats. He looks a bit like Gary Sweet from the show "Small time Gangster" on SBS for you aussies out there, not a bad show. I am sure the bl**** conservative abbot gov will ditch the show to "Save money" while giving the pollies a HUGE pay rise.

What I don't understand is how many Australians take the opportunity to make comments about the elected Australian government in threads that have nothing to do with politics.

This guy is not an idiot, just guilty of idiotic behaviour.

It is not clear from the limited reporting if this person is a user or a pusher. But far more dealers carry guns than users.

In an earlier life, I worked alongside 'recovering' addicts in another country, and I found that every one I spoke to admitted to knowing it was illegal and to knowing it was habit forming before they started. They chose to ignore their better judgment. Society has not found the answer is to this problem, but very few of these people are "victims". Their plight is self inflicted. The case is often put that they are victims of their situation, because of their upbringing, but that doesnt explain the fact that the majority of people coming from disadvantaged backgrounds lead a healthy and law-abiding life. It doest explain why some addicts come from "privileged" backgrounds. If the word must be used in these sitiuations, the "victims" are the family members of these people, having to watch their loved ones sink. Life is about making choices. Let us not be shackled by the feeling that it is appriopriate to reply to "ugly, self-righteous gossip" by stooping to the same level of language.

I agree with your post KB, but let's be honest, we are seeing in the media the arrest of a lot more "undesirables" on Phuket these days, than we have seen here in the past.