Phuket Aussie caught a second time with ya ice while out on bail

webfact

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You write that the the guy is an idiot, but he isn't necessarily and you have little or no basis to make that judgement

on the strength of a published few lines.He is just another victim of the scourge of drugs and addiction and the lengths

to which drug addicts will go to secure their supply. Perhaps you all need a dose of compassion and understanding for

this disease, this curse, this destructive force which robs people of their reason and their dignity. Try and restrain your ugly

self righteous urge to gossip for a moment and engage your brain. I sometimes wonder if the vicious comments from "men"

in here are in themselves a kind of sickness disguising self loathing or if its just manifest as a smug self satisfaction.

There, but for the grace of God go all of us...try and break the shackles of your ignorance and act like a man..

This is the biggest lot of crap I have ever read, nobody forces you to take drugs, drugs don't jump out of an ally and attack you making you an addict.

It is his choice to to start the drug taking knowing full well the consequences of addiction it is well publicised, please don't call it a disease, a disease is what you catch unwillingly these scum bags do it voluntarily and are the cause of the majority of crime now committed in the world, how many people murdered in Columbia because of drugs, thousands, how many break in ,assaults, and overdoses resulting in death throughout out the world, millions.

I do act like a man and take responsibility for my own actions, I was born and bred in the slums of post war London and everything I got in life was through hard work and good judgement, not cashing in on other peoples misery

I would shoot this guy if it was proved he was a supplier of this filth

• Like 2

Wait, wait, he was caught with half a gram of meth, a bb gun and a 9mm handgun two weeks ago. How does one even get charged with drug and freaking illegal firearm possesion and get to stay free and in the country?

It would be called due process. Something you may not know about. It is well known that you can kill not only 1 but multiple people and still get bail in this country, so it is not unreasonable to expect that someone charged with a non-violent crime be granted bail. Innocent until proven guilty. Might be a hard concept for an arm-chair chump to understand, but more sensible people understand this concept. Now getting arrested for the same thing again within a few weeks, priceless.

Wait, wait, he was caught with half a gram of meth, a bb gun and a 9mm handgun two weeks ago. How does one even get charged with drug and freaking illegal firearm possesion and get to stay free and in the country?

It would be called due process. Something you may not know about. It is well known that you can kill not only 1 but multiple people and still get bail in this country, so it is not unreasonable to expect that someone charged with a non-violent crime be granted bail. Innocent until proven guilty. Might be a hard concept for an arm-chair chump to understand, but more sensible people understand this concept. Now getting arrested for the same thing again within a few weeks, priceless.

Oh my Buddha ! Law and Order tough guy alert. Remember where we are if in fact you are in the LOS, and things don't always work here like from your armchair judge so-and-so on the telly preaches.

BTW-why not just put Bogan on the plane back to OZ with a pesona non grata in the passport as well as on the computer? Bye-bye dummy.

Sounds as though he was set up. Doesn't excuse him for being a dumb ar#e.

Hope he like's silver, as he will be wearing it a lot around his wrists and ankles plus big thick chains. Then again if he knows the court system and he is getting to know the narcotics police, may be able to broker/negotiate a good outcome; but will need some deep pockets.

Set up for sure!