5m x 4m Steel Frame Shop for Sale by Owner 180,000 THB

*** This shop must be moved off of this land ***

The shop is located in Angsila, Chonburi just south of the Seafood Market and Pier, in the northbound lane. We built the coffee shop last December. We have 2 coffee shops including this one, but we are deciding to sell this shop because the govt is starting a project with this land soon. We do not have another location to make it possible for us to have 2 shops. The shop is build with 4x4 steel beams, with beams under the floor, and Shera Flooring planks. The glass was installed professionally. Included with the shop 1 counter, 1 Singer refrigerator, 1 air con unit, 2 glass tables, 2 red chairs, 2 wooden table and chair sets, and 1 canopy. Please feel free to call Ann if you have any questions. 087-143-6291

*** WE PAY 50% MOVING EXPENSES ***

post-184852-0-38079300-1402670382_thumb.

post-184852-0-08102500-1402670390_thumb.

post-184852-0-13052000-1402670398_thumb.

post-184852-0-19926600-1402670407_thumb.

post-184852-0-90686700-1402670415_thumb.

post-184852-0-15562900-1402670422_thumb.

post-184852-0-37357100-1402670428_thumb.

post-184852-0-53656500-1402670503_thumb.

post-184852-0-27546200-1402670511_thumb.

Edited by 3bj
  • Like 1

Honestly, we just need to move this quickly because of the govt only giving us 2 months notice to move off the land. So the price we are asking is what we paid for the material, air con, fridge, etc. No fee for the labor added to the price. Price may be negotiable as our timeline is now about 3 weeks.

Sounds like a bargain compared to the $$$$$$ they want for a similar sized condo in Pattaya

Hardly a bargain if you don't have anywhwre to put it. Maybe it's a just a ploy, adding a new dimension for foreigners who can't own land here.

Mere marketing (to the unaware) of a redundundant asset which is worth much less than half of the asking price. After all, how much of the structure/ancillaries would be functional or useful after deconstruction/transportation. 180,000 THB will buy a considerably bigger structure here.

I'm also wondering about transport costs from Surin.

Jerry

Sounds like a bargain compared to the $$$$$$ they want for a similar sized condo in Pattaya

180,000 THB will buy a considerably bigger structure here.

Jerry

@Jerry .. the refrigerator is brand new with less than 100 hours of use, and to purchase new would cost about 21,500 THB. The air con is also brand new with less than 30 hours of use, to purchase new would cost about 22,500 THB. The glass cost 20,000 THB to have installed. The espresso machine costs about 10,000 THB. The rest of the asking price includes steel, wood, materials, tables, chairs, accessories etc. Please do not post messages on our page if you have not purchased steel and wood in Thailand. We are honest people and are not trying to make a living from selling small shops as I have mentioned in the OP reasons for having to sell. Your statement is absolutely inaccurate, and it is out of line to make a post here if you are not educated with your facts before posting. Posts like yours can only be a negative for a thread by someone trying to make an honest sale.

To be honest, I am not sure the costs to Surin, but I would guess the costs would be a bit expensive compared to the investment price of the shop. This is Thailand so maybe you can find someone who will do it for a low price, who knows..

Edited by 3bj
  • Like 1

Don't have to be aggressive about it, fact is all this stuff is used. Doesn't matter if it's an hour or a year, a reasonable assesment would be somewhere in the 90-100K range.

The other options with time running out will be storing or scrapping.

Good luck with it. :) Nice to see people off their ass and doing something nice, rather than sitting in someplace like Surin posting crap.

Moving wouldn't cost that much depending on the size of the truck it can fit into once dismantled. I'd be interested in ten years or so. Put it on a patch over looking the river near Kanchanaburi.

Don't have to be aggressive about it, fact is all this stuff is used. Doesn't matter if it's an hour or a year, a reasonable assesment would be somewhere in the 90-100K range.

The other options with time running out will be storing or scrapping.

Fair enough.. We are willing to adjust the pricing. The starting price is what we have in the shop minus the hours of labor put into the welding and construction of it. I may be wrong but I think that should count for something when thinking about purchasing. But again, anyone who may be interested, we are willing to talk about a fair price for both sides as I admit to this being something new for me - selling a product in Thailand.

• Like 1

I have a company in Ang Sila and the land, I need more pictures with total view. I am interested to buy.

Ok.. I can go take some daytime pictures and post them, also if you would like to meet at the shop we can meet you at any time of the day, up to you.

You built the shop last December and aircon has been used 30 hours only? It does not make sense. I offer 80,000. Now.

My girlfriend(thai) owns coffman coffee shop at the angsila market, this shop she was gonna open around Jan but it is very difficult to find honest and dependable staff. So she tried to rent the shop, but had no success. Then last month she had 3 staff at the coffman shop, adn decided to try and open this shop. Then after 2 weeks she was told that she would have to move. Hope this makes sense to why it has only been used 30 hours. Also in the glass there are 2 sliding windows and she would not always turn on the aircon.

180,000 THB will buy a considerably bigger structure here.

Jerry

@Jerry .. the refrigerator is brand new with less than 100 hours of use, and to purchase new would cost about 21,500 THB. The air con is also brand new with less than 30 hours of use, to purchase new would cost about 22,500 THB. The glass cost 20,000 THB to have installed. The espresso machine costs about 10,000 THB. The rest of the asking price includes steel, wood, materials, tables, chairs, accessories etc. Please do not post messages on our page if you have not purchased steel and wood in Thailand. We are honest people and are not trying to make a living from selling small shops as I have mentioned in the OP reasons for having to sell. Your statement is absolutely inaccurate, and it is out of line to make a post here if you are not educated with your facts before posting. Posts like yours can only be a negative for a thread by someone trying to make an honest sale.

To be honest, I am not sure the costs to Surin, but I would guess the costs would be a bit expensive compared to the investment price of the shop. This is Thailand so maybe you can find someone who will do it for a low price, who knows..

4x4 # 3.2 steel was a little under 1,400 THB for a 6 metre length when I bought 168 metres of it last September. The last time I bought new wood was over 5 years ago now and it was teak. I think it's safe to assume the incurred cost isn't applicable here.

Nowadays, if I want teak, I buy reclaimed timber.

BTW your original asking price was way too high and if you think that highlighting the fact is negative then so be it. Aternatively you could think that being aware of this fact may be helpful to you in securing a sale as you will understand that you're not being low-balled.

Probably you just like to throw your toys around every time some-one doesn't whole-heartedly agree with you and tells it, how it is.

If you were topical with the news in Thailand you would understand the reference to Surin. In particular the beach areas and folks having to get out at short notice. I just wondered if there was a similarity of circumstance.

Jerry

Here are some more specific pics! http://imgur.com/a/2EZ2g#0

The tables and chairs are hand made. I built the counter out of the leftover Shera.

Also if someone is interested in only buying the shop without the accessories (air con, refrigerator, espresso machine, etc) then please call 087-143-6291 and speak with Ann to workout a fair price!

Edited by 3bj