England vs Italy - Sun 15 June, 05:00 am - Match Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just seen the news and it was nice to see that there wasn't ounce of trouble after the match. Probably to do with not having the usual high hopes that we normally have.

Plus only about 5,000 England fans - probably outnumbered by police and special forces.

And a bit too warm to be marauding through town with a giant beer belly whilst trying to throw bar stools.

• Like 1

Just seen the news and it was nice to see that there wasn't ounce of trouble after the match. Probably to do with not having the usual high hopes that we normally have.

Plus only about 5,000 England fans - probably outnumbered by police and special forces.

And a bit too warm to be marauding through town with a giant beer belly whilst trying to throw bar stools.

Doesn't normally stop them but whatever the reason, nice to not see the fans in the papers for the wrong reasons.

Being a descendant of Robert the Bruce it's never easy to say anything nice about England but I thought they did really well for a young team and whatsmore with the jitters out of the way I reckon they will still qualify.

Gid luck ye sassanachs

• Like 1

Being a descendant of Robert the Bruce it's never easy to say anything nice about England but I thought they did really well for a young team and whatsmore with the jitters out of the way I reckon they will still qualify.

Gid luck ye sassanachs

post-19542-0-63939100-1402840679_thumb.j

biggrin.png

• Like 1

[quote name="wooloomooloo" post="7975173"

timestamp="14028099

...if this were to be the case, then I can foresee another foreign manager coming in.

Moyse
I can seeFerguson having a word with hismates at the FA, that's if he's got any. sad.png

Hey Davy, hoc mon I dun got ye anover job Interview.

Not a bad choice though?

jb1

Edited by jimbeam1
  • Like 1