Spy cams inside lady bars and soapy massage?

Sandman77

You must cover your face only with a witch mask, then last story cannot be true and privacy is ok !

So open your eyes next time , look around and you will see cameras for sure!

The fact that Thailand has the world largest xxx avalibility on the net, higher then all other country's is the result of the spying not only private cameras!

Again the technical part , what device can detect a camera signal and interrupt ?

Not exactly sure about monitoring private and public areas by camera drones have a law in Thailand or not?

In eu some country's apply law in meantime monitoring public places fine around 5000€

Also when topic is sensible , it's interesting and nesarsary to talk about it!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again the technical part , what device can detect a camera signal and interrupt ?

If the camera is hard wired then there's no chance of blocking the signal obviously, if it's a wireless camera it could be anything from a wifi signal (IP camera), Bluetooth or any kind of RF and the frequencies there are so wide they'd be difficult to detect...

IMO, If you've managed to find a knocking shop (hope that's not too P.I.C. for you Moderator?) you'll just have to suffer the consequences.

"Errr...speak for yourself. Sorry to break it to you, but the majority of guys don't sleep with third world prostitutes. ----Kennypowers"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When did you conduct that survey Kenny ?? I certainly did when I was single here.

Men giving gifts for going with Young, good looking women--- equals Weirdo......Wow how times have changed.

Did you? Congratulations. I'm sure your parents would be really proud.

In one of your posts on a previous thread you also quoted me on, prostitutes, sex-pats and third world countries even through I made no mention of them in my post.

You seem to have a low opinion of men and be hung up on the subject and I am wondering why?

Edited by Beetlejuice

The source of this information is the stickman Bangkok website!

I will not post link in public contains a lot information about Thailand , that may someone find disturbing !

Thanks to all who like my topic!

About monitored workers

In guesthouse In Chiang may workers told me , the boss controll what I speak with people , cannot talk!

That is easy for you to say.

Some inflammatory posts have been removed.

But were any "inflammatory posts" filmed while in such a state (keeping on topic of course) ?!?!? whistling.gif

I am disappointed. I thought my super hero athletic "abilities" would have been a sure fire lock to be filmed and distributed from that one and only time I went to a soapy. (On the first night of my first trip, over 20 years ago. Wow - time flies ! I'm pretty sure I was jet-lagged, drunk and just looking for a place to sleep when an evil demon, disguised as a cute girl in a pink nighty with a number badge, tried to lead me astray. My heroism was legendary as that demon tried all manner of tricks and wiles to seduce me. Surely if there'd been hidden cameras, my performance would have been worthy of at least Oscar nomination, perhaps even Nobel Peace Prize ! w00t.gif )

And in fact, my father was proud of me ! He even told me so after I brought him over (at age 75) to Thailand for a holiday. He told me again, shortly after that holiday, when he moved over himself. In fact, he told me again how proud he was of me, just before he died (in Thailand, almost 4 years ago now).

But I'm the kind of person that is hard to blackmail anyways. If someone were to bring out pictures of some of my "youthful indiscretions" I'd probably hoot and holler and offer to autograph them (in exchange for framed copies of course) !

If you're going to do something that others may consider to be shameful or embarrassing and you are worried about it, then either don't do it at all, or make d@mn sure no one else will ever know about it.

There's more than a few religious leaders, politicians and celebrities that probably wish they'd followed that advice.

One should bear in mind that the bulk of massage customers are Thais. I doubt the owners of the business would live very long if they made it a habit of putting their customers on DVD.

However, that does not rule out an occasional camera or two. That happens in hotels, motels and public toilets too.

What a laugh that would be.

All you god like men (in your pea brains), humping and thrusting and sweating and making funny noizes on a horrible mattress with a girl who just wants her cash.

Tee Hee.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 1