Camera Shop in Bangkok...that buys second hand cameras.

Lucifer

No recent experience, but MBK (near National Stadium BTS) is home to a number of outlets dealing in used kit, probably your best starting point.

You could of course try a ThaiVisa Classified AD (link at the top of the page).

MBK, bottom floor near McDonald's is all I can remember. Also is on the street side and not an interior shop. Had several used cameras for sale in the shop window(mall side). Very busy shop every time I walked by.

• 1 year later...

Just back from BKK and found that Mega Plaza in Chinatown is the hot hub of action in the used camera area...

If you go up to the forth floor you'll find quite a few vendor shops with lots of vintage (and newer) used gear.

Based on my experience (living in the US) I did not find the prices to be any bargain. In fact I'd call them down right high.

Good news is if you're coming from somewhere that has low prices on used gear than you can sell here and make a few bucks.

I ran into a gent from Italy who told me he doubled his money on a few lenses.

I'll post a few pictures later. across the road there's another building with a few shops in it as well (on the map shown it's at the spot called Phirom Plaza but it's not called that any longer) and I understand that there's a section of street just around the corner that is lined with vendor shops (sort of like a full time street market) and there are supposed to be several camera stalls there too... it was Monday when I was there and found many of the shops closed.

post-29482-0-51547700-1434730851_thumb.j

Archived