2014 World Cup Chat Thread for Mobile App Users

Chicog

Since they haven't bothered fixing it, I suppose we should just have a general chat forum here until they do. I have reported it.

France: Considering they were playing Stoke, they did a competent, if unimpressive job.

I really wish I'd looked at the spread for Honduras cards before the tournament, they'll have more than Paul Daniels at this rate.

Switzerland did me a favour by winning, and even if they yield to France in the next game, they should be able to nick three points off Honduras and go through.

Argentina were far from impressive, but I think a lot of that was to do with Bosnia - a hard-working team who should steal second in that group.

I'm really looking forward to tonight - another opportunity to see Ronaldo blub like a baby?

Deutschland uber alles!

Moved to World Cup forum.

For anyone that is having problems accessing the World Cup forum via the app from their mobile device, you may need to clear the cache on the app in order for the link to work.

If you go into Settings in your Thaivisa app and scroll down to Reset Cache, then this should clear the temporary files and you should then be able to access the World Cup forum from your tablet or smartphone.

xScreenshot_2014-06-16-13-40-06.png.page