Best gyms in Chiang Mai?

SS1

I repeat

Just my personal opinion but I don't believe in exercises that require special equipment to protect you from harm unless you are already damaged in that area. My objective in a gym is to get and maintain a decent physical condition. Not create what for me would be an artificial one.

But I would still be interested in a gym for people like me that maintains their equipment properly.

Has any one an idea of where such a gym can be found?

I repeat

Just my personal opinion but I don't believe in exercises that require special equipment to protect you from harm unless you are already damaged in that area. My objective in a gym is to get and maintain a decent physical condition. Not create what for me would be an artificial one.

But I would still be interested in a gym for people like me that maintains their equipment properly.

Has any one an idea of where such a gym can be found?

My reply was for stevepony. Your time would be better spent by learning how to use less-judgmental adjectives, and less-arrogant tones.

I spent that reading through posts on where to lift weights and did they have or not have squat racks. Or were they gay gyms.

• 5 months later...

got a cobber from down under,coming to maerim next month, he is a fitness junkie

he has asked me for a gym/ pool to work out in

looking for a monthly package, money is no barrier

i checked out 4 seasons resort @4.500 baht a month..25.000 baht 6 months..40.000 baht yearly..all prices nett

strike me pink, its certainly got all the whistles and bells, saunas .steam rooms.splash pool plus the gym etc etc, it appears very private,no one working out when i looked in

upstairs u have the main pool to use and lay around like a pool lizard,in luxury ambience

are the above prices fair in relation to their 6 star status ,and the first class amentites given???

appreciate any head ups as e/s has no knowledge on gyms or work outs etc etc,and prices

again many thks in advancesmile.png