World Cup Forum

smokie36

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its still not there and I am using the latest version of the app.

I'm looking into this problem at the moment regarding the Android link issue.

I also could not see the World Cup Forum but it has just been recently added and need to clear cache. Best way is to go to Android > Apps and select Thaivisa and clear all data. Actually I ended up uninstalling the app and reinstalling it as the link in the WCF was still going to the wrong place. Anyway, after that I can see the WCF listed under news now.

So far on my LG G2 4.2.2 phone, the link goes to a topic in the Visa forum for me. This is after clearing all data, which didn't help, uninstalling and reinstalling the ap and still goes to the wrong place. Just tried it on my Asus tf700 Android 4.2.1 and same issue with the link.

Those having the problem please post your version of Android as so far I haven't pinned it down.

• Like 1

Custom ROM?

No idea what you mean Chicog.

Means has it been modified with custom firmware, that is re-flashed the ROM with a modified version of Android. None of my test devices are rooted nor custom ROM done.

Custom ROM?

No idea what you mean Chicog.

Means has it been modified with custom firmware, that is re-flashed the ROM with a modified version of Android. None of my test devices are rooted nor custom ROM done.

Come on Smokes, keep up with the times mate. Even my mother knew that laugh.png

Cheeky fecker....I had to send you a diagram of how to switch on your Galaxy Note 2! tongue.png

I am using a Nexus 5...and I haven't changed anything...just run the Android update when it advises me to.

• Like 1

Come on Smokes, keep up with the times mate. Even my mother knew that laugh.png

Cheeky fecker....I had to send you a diagram of how to switch on your Galaxy Note 2! tongue.png

post-19542-0-63582600-1403025605_thumb.j

laugh.png

• Like 1

Did you wipe the cache? Through Settings, Apps? And through the App itself (hit the cog).

That worked for me.

Yes I've done all this...and checked in Play store that I have the latest version too.

Still don't see it.

Did you wipe the cache? Through Settings, Apps? And through the App itself (hit the cog).

That worked for me.

Yes I've done all this...and checked in Play store that I have the latest version too.

Still don't see it.

Are you sure you are not using a dodgy knocked off smartphone smokie?

biggrin.png

That worked for me.

Still don't see it.

Are you sure you are not using a dodgy knocked off smartphone smokie?

biggrin.png

Bought in good faith at MBK mate! ermm.gif.pagespeed.ce.7f2Kr9k8HC.pngbiggrin.png

That worked for me.

Still don't see it.

Uninstall the App and reinstall from the store even if it is the same version. This gives you a clean slate.

That worked for me.

Still don't see it.

Uninstall the App and reinstall from the store even if it is the same version. This gives you a clean slate.

Tywais-after you get the phone issue sussed see if you can get ESPN back. Be tactful !wai2.gif

Tried all this, and a reinstall in both iPhone and iPad and still no change.

Since there are two issues being discussed on here, need to make it clear which one you are having problems with. Clearing cache or re-install of the app fixed the missing World Cup Forum listing under News. The other problem is link not working in the pinned topic pointing to the WCF. That one haven't found a solution yet and seems several are seeing it on various versions of Android.