My Swan

MJP

I like your swan shot ... but not the reflection , maybe a copy , flip and blend would suit better , and I am pleased you have a friend to keep you company before you return to Thailand

Good idea.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I think the content and composition of both shots is good but agree with Photoman about modifying the reflection on the first image.

Maybe you've also gone a bit heavy handed on the processing. Too much use of the clarity tool? The swans plumage is "dirty" and looks as if it's been through an oil slick.

I think the content and composition of both shots is good but agree with Photoman about modifying the reflection on the first image.

Maybe you've also gone a bit heavy handed on the processing. Too much use of the clarity tool? The swans plumage is "dirty" and looks as if it's been through an oil slick.

Really difficult to do the reflection thing. Poor old swan was filthy, his neck was yellow with dirt. The leat the swan lives in has a very high clay/silt content and every time he dives for a fish he comes up looking like he's been dragged through a cesspit.

• Like 1