Just a little gossip

eyecatcher

Angelina Jolie made an unscheduled stop into chiang mai airport a couple of nights ago.

This was surely a lame excuse for one of my girls being late for work?

She works daytime for the taxi company there.

True enough AJ was en route in private jet to mae hong son but the weather did not permit a landing.

So she silver vanned it to MHS.

she is visiting the hiltribes there, seen a few photos I wouldn't recognise her to be honest in the raw.

Anyone else heard about it or is still a secret visit.

Here she is meeting with a 75 year old Karen refugee. That's Angeline Jolie on the right, I think.

AJ%20and%2075%20yo.jpg

Jasus, look at those FREAK veins..!!

totster smile.png

Well she is a great humanitarian.

But I have always felt she is a bit on the anorexic side.

Here she is meeting with a 75 year old Karen refugee. That's Angeline Jolie on the right, I think.

AJ%20and%2075%20yo.jpg

totster smile.png

She must be on the same diet as the refugees! needs fattening up!

totster smile.png

The cancer treatment she had may have something to do with it.

If that is the case, then I feel bad about bringing it up.

totster smile.png

Good Man totster...... If you would stop by, I'd be proud to buy you a cup of coffee..... Jumbo Size ! ! !

G

totster smile.png

The cancer treatment she had may have something to do with it.

If that is the case, then I feel bad about bringing it up.

totster smile.png

Don't feel bad, it's not the case.

She learned she had a genetic predisposition to getting breast cancer. Mind you, the odds were the cancer would never had come to be, but what does she do? She has a radical, double mastectomy, "just in case." That was her cancer treatment.

She's a nut. And a bad example for little girls every where. Next on her list is to slice out her uterus.

If any of you guys, however, agree with her, note that testicular cancer is increasing in males worldwide.

seems like increasing along with brain and finger cancer...... that has an effect on some forum posters

• Like 2

I read Hillary Clinton is big on the Orphanage Circuit, also. A big supporter of human rights.

...and are you saying that Hillary was in the silver van motoring it way to MHS, with AJ, or did I mistake the connection to the posted topic.

Edited by Gonzo the Face

but there wasn't a single cancer cell in the removed tissue. If she is the most beautiful woman on Earth; I'm moving to Mars. And her most famous movie? Well she played the second wife of a man, who spit on a black woman for trying to enter a public school in George Wallace.

And she was in the Changeling.....BFD. I wonder how many illegals she has cleaning her house in LA.

but there wasn't a single cancer cell in the removed tissue. If she is the most beautiful woman on Earth; I'm moving to Mars. And her most famous movie? Well she played the second wife of a man, who spit on a black woman for trying to enter a public school in George Wallace.

And she was in the Changeling.....BFD. I wonder how many illegals she has cleaning her house in LA.

What I just said.

• Like 1

Mind you, the odds were the cancer would never had come to be, but what does she do? She has a radical, double mastectomy, "just in case."

Well you need to keep up it would seem. I would say those odds below are certainly against her.

Angelina Jolie’s mother had breast cancer and died of ovarian cancer, and her maternal grandmother also had ovarian cancer — strong evidence of an inherited, genetic risk that led the actress to have both of her healthy breasts removed to try to avoid the same fate, her doctor said Wednesday.

Jolie, 37, revealed on Tuesday that she carries a defective BRCA1 gene that puts her at high risk of developing breast and ovarian cancer. She had mastectomies in February followed by reconstruction with implants in April, Dr. Kristi Funk said in an interview with The Associated Press.

Funk treated Jolie at the Pink Lotus Breast Center in Beverly Hills and detailed her care on the center’s website. She would not disclose when Jolie learned she carried the faulty gene, which gives a woman up to an 87 percent lifetime risk of developing breast cancer and up to a 54 percent chance of ovarian cancer.

Source

What kind of statistic is "up to 87 percent?" It's either 87 percent, or it's not.

If, Tywais, your father and grandfather had had testicular cancer, and a doctor estimated you had "up to" an 87 percent chance of getting the same, would you cut 'em off?

Nah. She's a nut and a paid stooge, promoting self-mutilation to encourage others to do the same because of her celebrity status. And guess what, others have credited her with their motivation to follow her example.

EDIT: Stupid spell checker.

Edited by HeijoshinCool
  • Like 1

Mind you, the odds were the cancer would never had come to be, but what does she do? She has a radical, double mastectomy, "just in case."

Well you need to keep up it would seem. I would say those odds below are certainly against her.

Angelina Jolie’s mother had breast cancer and died of ovarian cancer, and her maternal grandmother also had ovarian cancer — strong evidence of an inherited, genetic risk that led the actress to have both of her healthy breasts removed to try to avoid the same fate, her doctor said Wednesday.

Jolie, 37, revealed on Tuesday that she carries a defective BRCA1 gene that puts her at high risk of developing breast and ovarian cancer. She had mastectomies in February followed by reconstruction with implants in April, Dr. Kristi Funk said in an interview with The Associated Press.

Funk treated Jolie at the Pink Lotus Breast Center in Beverly Hills and detailed her care on the center’s website. She would not disclose when Jolie learned she carried the faulty gene, which gives a woman up to an 87 percent lifetime risk of developing breast cancer and up to a 54 percent chance of ovarian cancer.

Source

What kind of statistic is "up to 87 percent?" It's either 87 percent, or it's not.

If, Tywais, your father and grandfather had had testicular cancer, and a doctor estimated you had "up to" an 87 percent chance of getting the same, would you cut 'em off?

Nah. She's a nut and a paid stooge, promoting self-mutilation to encourage others to do the same because of her celebrity status. And guess what, others have credited her with their motivation to follow her example.

EDIT: Stupid spell checker.

What I just said.

Have you made arrangements for location of your farewell party yet ???? We give 10% discount to ID'd TV Members

Looks like she is high on opiates, also. And since when is a woman, who has been in mental institutions a good candidate to adopt three kids?

About as good as any farang resident of Chiang Mai, much more so perhaps given her ability to support!