Man stabbed in head in vicious Phuket gang attack

Lite Beer

Thailand really does need to use the death penalty. They could get rid of thousands of people that will never do anything beneficial in their life (rich included) and make Thailand a happier place for all.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Add the parents.

"What are you looking at?"

"Nothing."

"Don't call me nothing." Followed by a barrage of swinging arms & fists from the cowardly gang.

Happened to me when I was 16 outside a bible class dance. There were no drugs in those days but there were gangs who's idea of a fun night out was to get into a fight & beat up people.

I cite this as an example to show that drugs were not necessarily part of the equation. There are plenty of other possible reasons, none of them justified, for this senseless brutality.

• Like 2

Yet another senseless violent crime on Phuket.

Must have been drugged up local youths, as robbery doesn't appear to be the motive.

I hope they apprehend them quickly, and get them off the streets, for the public's safety.

They should be brought to justice. These things can't be tolerated in a tourist-friendly place like Phuket.

• Like 1

Just read that this poor guy has died, how sad is this, can you imagine leaving house one morning, and by night fall you are dead.. His family must be in pieces...

It's a terrible society that we live in now, and I don't mean Phuket or Thailand, so so sad..

R.I.P.

Just read that this poor guy has died, how sad is this, can you imagine leaving house one morning, and by night fall you are dead.. His family must be in pieces...

It's a terrible society that we live in now, and I don't mean Phuket or Thailand, so so sad..

R.I.P.

Sad. If he just had a couple of hundred millilitres of fuel left, he would probably still be alive.

A vicious, unprovoked attack, and murder.

The Phuket community needs these guys off the street, ASAP.

With robbery not appearing to be the motive for this crime, I would be happy to hear your explanation for their behaviour.

I daren't explain as I might be accused of disparaging Thai youth, and Thai males in general.

Not just Thai males- in all societies they commit the vast majority of violent crime. However PC doctrine usually does not allow for a open dialogue about it and possible antidotes.

"What are you looking at?"

"Nothing."

"Don't call me nothing." Followed by a barrage of swinging arms & fists from the cowardly gang.

Happened to me when I was 16 outside a bible class dance. There were no drugs in those days but there were gangs who's idea of a fun night out was to get into a fight & beat up people.

I cite this as an example to show that drugs were not necessarily part of the equation. There are plenty of other possible reasons, none of them justified, for this senseless brutality.

Well, such sensless actions not only happen in Thailand or "back in time".

I recon the Brits are number one on that sport. Go in to any A&E in the

UK on a Friday or Saturday night and you'll see, that's still a common

past time for English youths to fight, kick and stab each other just for

the sake of it.

Where I lived, we even had two police officers stationed at A&E during

weekends as some idiots even started fighting with the people who were

there to help them. Most, although not all, were on drugs, mainly alcohol.

Now I know plenty of other countries where people get drunk without

having to loose all inhibitions and fight without consideration. I would

not always blame it on drugs but more on family values and education

or lack of it,

I believe, those places in the world were people don't have much to

say, that's the places where frustrated people turn on to themselves

and start behaving like savages.

People? Youths? Would you not agree it is males, not females usually involved in these incidents ? People like to harangue females for being emotional from estrogen, but a far worse societal ill is testosterone and the violence it induces.

Phuket hotel worker dies after being stabbed in head in gang attack

PHUKET: A staffer at a hotel in Karon has died from his injuries after being stabbed in the head during a gang attack north of Phuket Town on Saturday night.

http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Phuket-hotel-worker-dies-being-stabbed-head/30926

It goes without saying that I hope these murderers are caught and sent to jail for a very long time.