kanchanaburi a fantastic place to live

salavan

Is this wonderland the same Kanchanaburi I live in, or have I slipped into an alternate universe?

Post #13 explains the OP's actual intent. Have to admit I took it hook, line and stinker.

i forgot to mention those sweet cuddly soi dogs that always give you a warm welcome, dont be put off by them foaming at the mouth they are just pleased to see you , you can have peace of mind knowing they are cared for by loving and responsible thai owner's

Is this wonderland the same Kanchanaburi I live in, or have I slipped into an alternate universe?

Post #13 explains the OP's actual intent. Have to admit I took it hook, line and stinker.

i forgot to mention those sweet cuddly soi dogs that always give you a warm welcome, dont be put off by them foaming at the mouth they are just pleased to see you , you can have peace of mind knowing they are cared for by loving and responsible thai owner's

Do I sense a bit of irony ???? :-)

Hi Salavan,

About 10km north of Kanchanaburi is the town called Nong Bua, it also has a bridge and this is a great place to get a feed and relax with a cold one. There is a resort in Nong Bua worth visiting, called 'Xanadu 2008' run by an English guy and his Thai wife. A beautiful property backing onto the river kwai, a great place to put your kayak in and float back into town.

Agreed, a lovely spot - Dennis and Nee are lovely people, and the food is excellent.

Don't think the OP particularly likes the area though

• 2 weeks later...