1970 Corvette Stingray

MJP

It had far more impact as the original crop.

Sometimes, a part is better than the whole.

For me, an image that " works" is one I need to think about. An image that leaves something to the imagination. This image fails in that respect. Nothing to think about, it's a car! Nothing more. Cropping is an art, some see it, some don't.

Edited by fimgirl

It had far more impact as the original crop.

Sometimes, a part is better than the whole.

For me, an image that " works" is one I need to think about. An image that leaves something to the imagination. This image fails in that respect. Nothing to think about, it's a car! Nothing more. Cropping is an art, some see it, some don't.

With the original crop I wanted to get the passenger reasonably within the frame but not any part of the rear tyre and also the front wheel in the frame while trying to follow the rule of thirds. The background was cropped down so only the hedge was showing as the background.

I love it. Wonderful smooth sky lighting with beautiful soft highlights. I love the crop. It pulls the center of interest off-center but up close to make it pop. To me that's the people. I like having it high in the picture with enough ground to give it real depth.

If I was going to change something it would be to remove the white thing in the lower right corner. It wants to pull my eye. I might have removed it in photoshop with the clone stamp.

I'm tired right now. When I read the title my feeble brain saw 1967 Corvette. I was about to post that I love the picture, but it's a 1970, LOL.

Good job.

• Like 1