Appeal for Phuket sightings of missing 'tug-of-love' girls

webfact

Having 2 young children myself this makes me very sad. Pray they are returned to their Father, then throw this vile woman into the monkey house and let her rot.

Have you considered the mother genuinely loves her children, but the father used his superior financial position to "buy" a sole custody order from a Thai Judge, thus removing the children from her, possibly in an act of revenge?

Not saying this was the case here, but perhaps you could consider there may be more to the story than just the father's version.

There already is more to the story: the judges decision.

That's the short story.

Maybe the long story has more substance to it than your post.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why don't they use the secret emergency phone they have in a hidden compartment of their backpack?

Because the mother found that and had that too.

They are being held in a rural non-tourist location at some relative's.

They are being fed lies about how the father has gone back to the UK without them. Remember the father allowed the mother daily access to the children via Skype. The grooming and lies would have started then in a language the father couldn't understand.

Do not forget this is a woman who was given access to her children both in person and on Skype and then acted out a deceitful plan to snatch them. She cannot be trusted.

• Like 1

@ Briggsy

The father has two kids to a Thai woman. I would think he has been here several times and knows "the system."

Yes, sadly, he will probably have to offer a reward before this incident is investigated properly.

I know farang who have lived here for several years and don't have the first clue about how to do anything that involves interacting with government here, never mind the police.

just look at how nice , clean and well looked after these girls are in there picture posted. dads showed himself to be a good man, bringing them back to see there mum, and willing to keep the girls , thoughts right .

there young impressive, and beautiful, they dont need to be talked about as though either parent has done wrong. really.

ime on the same side of justice , there awarded to him on merit, so she has done wrong, but come on, the way to get these girls back is not to frighten the three of them, into thinking there on the run.

its emotive, its hurting everyone one of them, be sure. mrs day, if your reading these posts, please contact someone and just let them know your all safe. 1st step. ok.

Dont take up a job as a profiler,nearly every Thai kid looks like the photos.Back to watching CSI for you.

I have a few points to throw in, it's all theory as I/we don't know the whole story, just a tiny little part, from the father's side.

1. Did anyone notice that the youngest girl was only a 2 year old baby when the parents divorced?

How can a court give custody to the father concerning the age of the baby. To me a 2 year old belongs to her mum, unless the mum is not capable (drugs, alcoholism, disease) to care for her.

2. If the whole custody case was kind of foul play the current situation was to be foreseen.

3. If the mother agreed with a sum of money from the father, to give him custody, she might regret that, as she has had frequent contact with her girls and saw them growing up without her. If I'm well, the father has a new relationship and that could also be an annoying event , which mother likes to see her kids grow up with another woman, and maybe in a different style?

4. Nobody thinks of the girls, how they possibly are in a carrousel between dad and mum. Or has anyone thought of this: the girls are not happy in GB, tell that their mum, maybe even cry when on skype. That would change the situation in such a way that the girls might even have asked their mum to stay with her and not to be sent back to GB. It's possible, only a few insiders know the truth.

5. Even given the fact that the mother breached the court ruling, it is not a normal abduction, as that is committed by a stranger and with force usually. This is called parental abduction, but also not completely, as she did not abduct them from their house, hotel or whatever, the girls were delivered to their mum, so no abduction at all, but an act against a court ruling. As has been said it is very important in which country the custody case has been rolled out, as far as I know Thai courts usually rule in favour of the mother, certainly with a 2 year old baby.

I hope that this emotional story will be solved soon, and above all that the girls can continue their lives in the way they prefer, whatever that is.

If she has a Bank Account with an ATM Card that wpould be a good place to start, or if the Girls have an ATN or Credit Card from the Father.

Very likely that 10 and 6 year old children have credit cards.

I have a few points to throw in, it's all theory as I/we don't know the whole story, just a tiny little part, from the father's side.

1. Did anyone notice that the youngest girl was only a 2 year old baby when the parents divorced?

How can a court give custody to the father concerning the age of the baby. To me a 2 year old belongs to her mum, unless the mum is not capable (drugs, alcoholism, disease) to care for her.

2. If the whole custody case was kind of foul play the current situation was to be foreseen.

3. If the mother agreed with a sum of money from the father, to give him custody, she might regret that, as she has had frequent contact with her girls and saw them growing up without her. If I'm well, the father has a new relationship and that could also be an annoying event , which mother likes to see her kids grow up with another woman, and maybe in a different style?

4. Nobody thinks of the girls, how they possibly are in a carrousel between dad and mum. Or has anyone thought of this: the girls are not happy in GB, tell that their mum, maybe even cry when on skype. That would change the situation in such a way that the girls might even have asked their mum to stay with her and not to be sent back to GB. It's possible, only a few insiders know the truth.

5. Even given the fact that the mother breached the court ruling, it is not a normal abduction, as that is committed by a stranger and with force usually. This is called parental abduction, but also not completely, as she did not abduct them from their house, hotel or whatever, the girls were delivered to their mum, so no abduction at all, but an act against a court ruling. As has been said it is very important in which country the custody case has been rolled out, as far as I know Thai courts usually rule in favour of the mother, certainly with a 2 year old baby.

I hope that this emotional story will be solved soon, and above all that the girls can continue their lives in the way they prefer, whatever that is.

I have some experience with children of divorce. They will play parents off each other to their advantage, So the idea they appealed to their mother to take them with her is not beyond belief or understanding. I just hope they are safe!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I never realised that a mother can abduct her own daughters.

why don't the girls just call their father?

why don't they use the secret emergency phone they have in a hidden compartment of their backpack?

Why don't you stop being a clown? This is serious for the family and all you can do is post moron-style.

Why is anyone even debating if the court decision to award the father custody was somehow flawed?

That was then and this is now. The mother, regardless of what she was then or her circumstances now, has violated the court order she agreed to. Accordingly, by not returning them to their father, she has indeed abducted her own children. Her subsequent known actions have just compounded her breaking the law.

End of!

Even if I had knowledge of the whereabouts of these children, which I don`t, I would not report them unless I was fully aware of the full circumstances involved regarding why the mother was not permitted custody of her children.

There are only 2 sides to a story and at this stage I am not assuming anything.

Even if I had knowledge of the whereabouts of these children, which I don`t, I would not report them unless I was fully aware of the full circumstances involved regarding why the mother was not permitted custody of her children.

So you're judge, jury and executioner.

I would report their whereabouts as the father has lawful custody of the children. End of.

• Like 1

I cases like this, there are usually three sides to the story.

His, her's, and the truth, and the truth is often distorted with baht, in Thailand.

Edited by NamKangMan
  • Like 1

Having 2 young children myself this makes me very sad. Pray they are returned to their Father, then throw this vile woman into the monkey house and let her rot.

Have you considered the mother genuinely loves her children, but the father used his superior financial position to "buy" a sole custody order from a Thai Judge, thus removing the children from her, possibly in an act of revenge?

Not saying this was the case here, but perhaps you could consider there may be more to the story than just the father's version.

Something clearly is not right here. If the mother is such a vile woman, would the father have brought the two girls back to spend time with her? If the father had bought, as the suggestion stands, the custody from a corrupt Thai judge, would he be so naive as to return the kids and think that order would be respected?

Something clearly is not right here. If the mother is such a vile woman, would the father have brought the two girls back to spend time with her? If the father had bought, as the suggestion stands, the custody from a corrupt Thai judge, would he be so naive as to return the kids and think that order would be respected?

Where is it suggested the custody was bought from a corrupt Thai judge?

I suggested the possibility of it.

I suggested the possibility of it.

Stupid suggestion, you don't even know if the custody was awarded in UK or Thailand, let alone that a corrupt judge was involved.

Unbelievable arrogance and social irresponsibility. My goodness.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

When fathers remove their own children from the lawful custody of the mother, that's typically called abduction.

Not when a court has awarded the father sole custody! Duh!

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

@ stevenl

Please see the link below for the definition of the word, "possibility." smile.png

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/possibility

Yes. We don't even know where the Court order was made, therefore, there are many "possibilities." smile.png

One of them being, the father may have "paid" for the Court order in Thailand, thus making the mother feel so aggrieved, she has taken the course of action that she has.

It's called - having an open mind. :)

Edited by NamKangMan

@ stevenl

Please see the link below for the definition of the word, "possibility." smile.png

Yes. We don't even know where the Court order was made, therefore, there are many "possibilities." smile.png

One of them being, the father may have "paid" for the Court order in Thailand, thus making the mother feel so aggrieved, she has taken the course of action that she has.

It's called - having an open mind. smile.png

Since you always come with the same conclusions it is a closed mind, opposite to what you claim.

It would be an open mind if you were to say: we don't know the exact circumstances here, but there is a warrant for her arrest out in the best interest of the children. So let's try to find them.

why don't the girls just call their father?

The mother took out the Sim cards and confiscated their phones.

why don't they ask a stranger to use his phone?

Do you think they remember the father's number???

The mother does not have legal custody. The father was awarded custody of both girls.

I think you will find her offence is the breaching of a Court order, not committing the crime of abduction.

I know the article states a warrant has been issued for abduction, but what is reported, and what are the facts, can vary a lot.

Edited by NamKangMan

@ stevenl

It's called - having an open mind. smile.png

Since you always come with the same conclusions it is a closed mind, opposite to what you claim.

It would be an open mind if you were to say: we don't know the exact circumstances here, but there is a warrant for her arrest out in the best interest of the children. So let's try to find them.

"Since you always come with the same conclusions" - really???? For every post, on every thread????

I agree, we don't know all the details, so I consider ALL "conclusions" and scenarios and possibilities.

For instance, we don't even know if DNA tests were perfromed on the children. Therefore, we don't even know if these children are biologically his. Perhaps they are the Norwegian's kids as well. Yet another possibility. How's that for an "open mind?" Did you consider that, or only believe what you read in the media????

Who knows where the facts lay in this case, on such little information.

Nothing wrong with considering all "possibilities" that may have lead the mother to her course of action.

You know, they are still looking for Saddam's weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. smile.png

Edited by NamKangMan

Probably a photo of the mother and where her family lives would be some help. She must have been of doubtful character as the custody was given to the father by a Thai court. And it seems, that it took her very little time to "drum up" another falang husband. I wonder how she met him ?

Why is the mother known by 3 different names,as stated in the article,i know most Thai's have nicknames,but these do not sound like nicknames.

Husband 1

Husband 2

And birth name ......................easy!

Understanding any woman is difficult enough. But this woman is Thai !