UK Visa website login issues

Hi,

Has anyone had any issues recently with the UK visa website? Specifically with password resets?

We are trying to reset the password for the account which was used about this time last year. Whenever we use the reset password there is no email received. (It's not marked as spam or blocked)

We've tried emailing the appropriate address for help ([email protected]) and received nothing back from several emails in a week from several different email addresses.

The Mrs did call them too but they only wanted to accept payment and referred us to the email address above as they don't deal with "technical issues".

Does anyone know any other way to try and get this resolved? We really need to get moving on the application for an August visit.

Cheers.

Yes that's what we are using.

Follow the link to reset password, enter the correct email used from last year and nothing.

I am surprised at that because this time last year the link I posted was not in operation, the site is fairly new and only a test site. https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/

My wifes application in September last year was definitely on the old website. https://legacy.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/

If I am wrong and you are actually using the new site and getting no response, maybe quicker to create a new e mail address for your lady and re register with the new one.

TOG beat me to it, best of luck

A further thought, have you actually registered on the new site, you cannot use registration on the old site on the new, you have to re register

Edited by jimn

Sorry you are right, we used the old system last year obviously.

Maybe I was expecting too much when I assumed that the old data would be moved over.

I will re-register with the same email we used last year and see how that goes. Hopefully they will match up their records and realise that they issued a visa last year. I will point that out on this application to make sure.

Many thanks guys, I'll report back how it goes.

Hopefully they will match up their records and realise that they issued a visa last year.

Don't worry; they will.

I will point that out on this application to make sure.

There are questions about previous applications and travel history on the form.