Chair mat for carpet, where to find?

noise

I have been to all the likely stores I can think of and have not been able to find a plastic mat for a rolling desk chair on a carpet. Has any one seen one for sale somewhere?

post-51749-0-22546200-1403508177.jpg

Edited by noise

Home Pro had heavy duty clear vinyl mats and also lighter duty ones. I got these at the Super Hwy branch, but the one on Hang Dong road is worth trying too.

I also changed the wheels on my chair to sliders, to even up the pressure on the floor. Anyone selling office chairs should have the replacements.

Home Pro had heavy duty clear vinyl mats and also lighter duty ones. I got these at the Super Hwy branch, but the one on Hang Dong road is worth trying too.

I also changed the wheels on my chair to sliders, to even up the pressure on the floor. Anyone selling office chairs should have the replacements.

I thought I checked for any kind of mat at Home Pro super hwy but will go look again.

How well do the sliders work on a mat on top of a rug?

I thought I checked for any kind of mat at Home Pro super hwy but will go look again.

How well do the sliders work on a mat on top of a rug?

not too well if you're sitting in the chair! I used them to avoid too much pressure on the carpet, as the mat was rather thin.

Home Pro Super Hwy had the thick clear plastic mat, but was a bit expensive.