Southern beauty crowned Miss Thailand World 2014

webfact

Southern beauty crowned Miss Thailand World 2014
By Coconuts Bangkok

missworld.jpg?itok=WFGVt6ky

BANGKOK: -- Nonthawan “Maeya” Thongleng, a 22-year-old model from Surat Thani was crowned this year's Miss Thailand World on Saturday night.

In a break with recent tradition, she was warmly welcomed by the press and Internet.

Netizens happily congratulated Maeya, the model and award-winning luk thung singer who will represent Thailand on Dec. 14 at the international Miss World contest in London

Unlike the scandalous Miss Universe Thailand, whose winner stepped down under harsh online criticism about her weight and hateful comments, Maeya seems to have won Thailand's heart with a clean profile and waifish measurements of 31-23-31 inches, 173 centimeters and 49 kilograms. [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/06/23/southern-beauty-crowned-miss-thailand-world-2014

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-06-23

This is disgraceful. Are we now going to start seeing skin darkening creams? Why can Thais not make up their minds?

Which isolated geriatrics ward are you posting from?

1. Why point at Thailand- skin whitening has been a craze with Asian girls for a decade.

2. My older sister used skin darkening cream in the 1970's. And "What's next" you ask? Bit late on that one old boy.

And what is so "disgraceful"? Really- I wish to understand this breach of morality.

PS. Fashion does not make up its mind- It is the most transient thing in human society.

• Like 1

This is disgraceful. Are we now going to start seeing skin darkening creams? Why can Thais not make up their minds?

Which isolated geriatrics ward are you posting from?

1. Why point at Thailand- skin whitening has been a craze with Asian girls for a decade.

2. My older sister used skin darkening cream in the 1970's. And "What's next" you ask? Bit late on that one old boy.

And what is so "disgraceful"? Really- I wish to understand this breach of morality.

PS. Fashion does not make up its mind- It is the most transient thing in human society.

There's always one of you blokes at the ready, with a hair trigger. Go out, buy yourself a d-i-c-t-i-o-n-a-r-y and look up "sarcasm". Then again, if you don't recognize it now, you never will.

• Like 1

I like the dark skin and she's very pretty, but I think she'd be better without the Farang nose job. sad.png

I'm no expert but I'd say all 3 have got one. Beauty is beauty in any colour but agree - give me a natural flat nose any day.

I like the dark skin and she's very pretty, but I think she'd be better without the Farang nose job. sad.png

I'm no expert but I'd say all 3 have got one. Beauty is beauty in any colour but agree - give me a natural flat nose any day.

I can arrange that for you - any day.

• Like 1

I can arrange that for you - any day.
You're a plastic surgeon then?