Angelina Jolie visits Thailand refugee camps, calls for global action

webfact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

There is something about that woman that gives me the chills. She is strange. Whenever I see her picture or see her on TV I get an intuitive feeling of evil not benevolence.

It's amazing how guys, with small weewee's, feel so threatened by her.

A girl gets acting lessons gets into movies makes it to the top wins a stack of awards and millions upon millions of dollars yet chooses to not only live the lifestyle but also donates millions to charities and her time for years and she's evil!

Wow!

Maybe =Robert2006= he looked that wink.pnghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maleficent_(film)

Edited by ALFREDO

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just been reading the posts and see we're quite divided on on our opinions on Saint Angelina of Jolie. All I know is that the people who make a the biggest difference to peoples' lives are usually the unsung heroes or heroines who work as unpaid volunteers.

I've met the decent ones who could have been working for three hundred thousand pound a year but stayed in places like Mae Sot on fifteen thousand baht a month as they find far more fulfilling than working for some corrupt bank in the City of London (and they're still here ten years after first arriving).

What about the someone like Keanu Reeves? He's made a big difference to so many people's lives without needing publicity for keeping him in the limelight. Compare Reeves's motives to a publicity seeker's motives and then maybe change your opinions.

• Like 1

A girl gets acting lessons gets into movies makes it to the top wins a stack of awards and millions upon millions of dollars yet chooses to not only live the lifestyle but also donates millions to charities and her time for years and she's evil!

Wow!

Some of us can remember when she wore a vial of her boyfriends (BBT) blood on a chain around her neck.

http://www.judiciaryreport.com/angelina_jolie_obsession_with_blood.htm

Not to mention her writing her husbands (JLM) name in blood on the inside of her wedding outfit.

Her father called her insane.

She was sleeping with her mothers boyfriend at age 14.

The list goes on ........

If that's the case, surely her mother's boyfriend shares the main crux of the blame, with her being 14.

It was in the past. She was a wild child.

I bet you like some singers that were a bit wild in the past or have you just been into good two shoes rock stars, that are in bed by 9pm?

I don't care what she did in the past, it's what she is doing now, is what matters.

People that care about the people she is helping are wasting their time arguing with people that disapprove of her personally.

Their minds are made up and therefore any thing good she does is meaningless to them.

Makes no difference how many people get helped by her.

They are more concerned that some pervert slept with her when she was 14 and other wild child things she did before she grew up.

Wow!

She was sleeping with her mothers boyfriend at age 14.

16, a s I read, 14, that is another different story!

http://dmhanmation.wordpress.com/2013/06/01/angelina-jolie-slept-with-her-mothers-lover-at-16/

as a 16-year-old in the year of her alleged affair

article-1223517-06FE67E0000005DC-844_468

And how is that relevant?

It’s relevant to me.

The woman is bizarre, she jumped out of a limo at some Hollywood award show with her then husband and announced that they just finished having sex and then showed everyone vials of blood her and her man had hanging around their necks.

Why is it that the celebrities that are way out there sexually always drape themselves around children?

That's when she was younger; have you ever done stupid things in the past? Haven't we all been idiots at some points in our lives.

You make mistakes, you learn from them. It's life.

What has her over sexual past got to do with the good she is doing now? She wasn't harming anyone in the past, but herself. And I've never seen her sexually drape around her children, not once.

So bizarre someone dislikes her because she was a bit wild in the past.

I don’t know the woman so anything I say doesn’t mean much it is merely observation and speculation, she may be a wonderful person or she may be nuts.

You have misunderstood, let me be more specific, my thought was why do many celebrities with strange sexual stories in their past seem to end up in some kind of charitable work or speaking out about issues involving children?

I’ve done some stupid things in my life so I can understand making mistakes but nothing as unusual as hanging blood vials around my neck, I mean who would think of doing that? It’s (the only word I can think to describe it is) bizarre. She was young so OK you want to chalk it up to bad decisions I can live with that but after saying something like that would you feel comfortable with her around your children?

Please permit me one more observation. I wonder why with all the underprivileged children in her own country she travels half way around the world to lend her hand in Thailand.

• Like 1

"armed conflict", she said ...???

ing loony film star, knows nothing apart from self-promotion. Idiot.

You could not be more wrong. You are terribly uninformed. She does a lot for several different causes. If you want to pick on a star, try Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, or any of the others who never lend their voice to anything worthy. Do not pick on this woman, who gives a damn, and puts her money, voice, reputations, and fame behind some good causes.

Spidermike

Chaiyaphum, Thailand

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

...... my thought was why do many celebrities with strange sexual stories in their past seem to end up in some kind of charitable work or speaking out about issues involving children?

And I always wondered why so many men here on ThaiVisa with strange sexual stories always hinted at seem to be so quick to jump on women promoting the lessening of suffering in the world as Ms. Jolie does.

I only regret that I was not in-country and perhaps have been able to use my connections in Baan Nai Soi to get a heads up and personally be able to thank Ms. Jolie for her efforts.

• Like 1

...... my thought was why do many celebrities with strange sexual stories in their past seem to end up in some kind of charitable work or speaking out about issues involving children?

And I always wondered why so many men here on ThaiVisa with strange sexual stories always hinted at seem to be so quick to jump on women promoting the lessening of suffering in the world as Ms. Jolie does.

I only regret that I was not in-country and perhaps have been able to use my connections in Baan Nai Soi to get a heads up and personally be able to thank Ms. Jolie for her efforts.

Not sure many of us have a history of strange sexual stories.

Wish my past sexual history included more strange, sadly, it was mainly dull.

I don't count divorce as strange, I don't even consider men paying for female partners all that strange.

Cutting yourself with a knife when you feel sad, that's strange.

Playing with blood, also strange.

Only managing to stay married for 3 years, also strange

It really depends on your definition of strange.

Those of you wanting to forgive peoples past (sexual) activities,

Jimmy Saville, Gary Glitter, Michael Jackson (Rolf Harris?)

Are you sure?

Or is is it just attractive women you want to forgive?

• Like 1

I don't have any problems with the woman but she has a giant problem with the same issues at home. South America is sending tens of thousands of it's children to the USA unaccompanied. It's an invasion of the children. No where to put them and many of them are sick. She should take care of the major problems at home first. The estimates are 90,000 kids in a month. That is a larger trafficking problem than Thailand will ever see and needs to be addressed.

• Like 1

There's about 2 million people "missing" from the Shan State. Almost all of working age, leaving only the old and young there, to escape the Burmese oppressors and to find work in Thailand which they actually get paid for. They chose themselves to come to Thailand. Many hired human traffickers to make a smooth crossing. Their life is better in Thailand and today the reality on the ground is that they have a choice of going back to their home towns. That is an inconvenient truth and lives alongside the other truth that many people do trade in the misery of others. Human trafficking can indeed be an evil business and it is especially evil where young innocent girls are forced against their will across borders for the sexual pleasure of others or for cheap labour. But there is a continuum at work here. Not all illegal movement of people across borders is bad for the people being trafficked.

The vast majority of human trafficking into Thailand is not forced. The millions of Shan people in Northern Thailand have a far better life than they would otherwise have in their homeland. Many pay to be trafficked into Thailand. Adopting children and having them move off to the US is still human trafficking in the literal sense of the word and at least the Shan people in Northern Thailand can stick to their own culture/language/identity in areas like Chiang Mai. They are free to return at any time they wish, but seldom choose to.

Yes I can just see them at the border crossings standing in the "do you want to be human traffic" area.

Huge queues I'll bet. Maybe even a lucky draw to see who gets selected?

• Like 1