My Thai gf gets mad easily.

benj005

On 6/23/2014 at 10:28 PM, NeverSure said:

If you think that "up to you" actually means up to you, you should stop giving advice on a forum. Have you ever been to Thailand much less had a Thai girlfriend? I didn't think so.

"Up to you" means "read my mind."

they  have  minds???  bluddy 'ell, u  learn  something  new  everyday

Cannot be bothered to read most posts, The symptoms you talk about, My Girlfriend gets mad easily. Usually Yabba related, they ahve ups and downs, you could not wish to meet a nicer person when up , but when down , they would think nothing of sticking a knife in you or self harming. Speaking from experiences with people like this,

Edited by Thongkorn
  • Like 1

My wife is pretty good that way. When she does get upset she'll go quiet and not off the rails like some. Never lasts long and can be fixed immediately by suggesting a trip to our favorite Thai restaurant or Chinese buffet. My wife speaks very good English so communications is not usually at the root of any episodes. Usually something with her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

That is the nature of the human female.

It has been that way for many  generations.

Women were the first farmers, they brought a few seeds back to the cave to drop outside the cave entrance and women were the first humans to realize that those particular leaves of that one tree when mashed up with some water and fed to their babies would stop the babies fever and crying.

10,000 years ago human knowledge was spread and cultivated by women, before men took over and started wars.

Although men dispute it women were the first farmers, the first doctors, and probably invented the first religions.

The carved  "fertility figures" of pregnant women you can find worldwide from that era are  the proof.