Invitation to the Grand Opening of the Thaivisa Lounge Bar in Bangkok on July 4

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just at the beginning at the left hand side, 70 metres into the Soi from BTS Nana Exit 1. No "Thaivisa" signage up yet though, coming soon.

Um, ~70 meters down Soi 7 on the left-hand side is Soi 7 Beer Garden.

No, it's not the Beer garden. The Lounge Bar is the first venue on the left hand side as you come from the main Sukhumvit Road/BTS. We are on 2 floors, you can't miss us.

Cheers, see you there!

We are on 2 floors, you can't miss us.

Apart form the fact that there's no Thaivisa sign there yet... How will we recognise the place? Or is it the only 2 floor bar / restaurant type place in the area, i.e. is it obvious enough?

• Like 1

No, it's not the Beer garden. The Lounge Bar is the first venue on the left hand side as you come from the main Sukhumvit Road/BTS. We are on 2 floors, you can't miss us.

Cheers, see you there!

OK - that used to be a restaurant.

That location isn't 70m from the BTS exit - more like 7m.

Just at the beginning at the left hand side, 70 metres into the Soi from BTS Nana Exit 1. No "Thaivisa" signage up yet though, coming soon.

Cheers, see you there!

Did you take over the new "New Wave" bar? That's about 70 meters down Soi 7.

• Like 1

Would't you know it ... I come to States for a couple of weeks and I'll miss the grand opening. Oh well. I'll for sure stop in on my return to BKK in mid-July.

One of my favorite haunts for very many years has been the Beer Garden on Suk. Soi 7, which will soon be closed. But luckily, the new Thaivisa Lounge will take it's place. Thanks tv.com.

Edited by HerbalEd

Apart form the fact that there's no Thaivisa sign there yet... How will we recognise the place? Or is it the only 2 floor bar / restaurant type place in the area, i.e. is it obvious enough?

It's the first venue on the left side, you can't miss it. Big Thaivisa light signs coming up next week.

• Like 1

Cheers, see you there!

Did you take over the new "New Wave" bar? That's about 70 meters down Soi 7.

Correct! New Wave bar being re-branded "Thaivisa Lounge Bar" on July 4. See you there!

• Like 1

It's the first venue on the left side, you can't miss it. Big Thaivisa light signs coming up next week.

The first venue on the left side is New Wave that just recently moved from the right side.

• Like 1