Thongsook B.A.

https://www.facebook...batesol?sk=info

There was a previous thread on this course which has been closed. I am considering taking this course and I am wondering please, has anyone done this course or is doing it now ? If so please give us your thoughts on the course. Is it worthwhile bothering ? Does it deliver what they promise it will ? Would people outside of Thailand accept it as valid ? Any opinions please....?

Thanks in advance.

This degree is absolutely, 100% approved and accredited by the MOE and the CHE.

"Commission on Higher Education take note of approval of this course as of 23 December 2556"

Scott, the moderator of this forum, apparently knows a few students.

Nellyp is a member of the student council and a student since day 1. He probably would not mind a PM.

post-156626-0-62432100-1403880416_thumb.

• 3 weeks later...

Goondizzy. People are already getting work permits and krusapha waivers based on attending the course .. but unfortunately it seems that new applications who are already on 2nd waiver cannot. Still waiting further information about that!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Goondizzy. People are already getting work permits and krusapha waivers based on attending the course .. but unfortunately it seems that new applications who are already on 2nd waiver cannot. Still waiting further information about that!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Good luck to all with it. It seems the students are happy with the course from what I've been hearing. WP/waivers may depend on the area you're in. BKK/Pathum Thani (and any in the South of Thailand) may be tricky, but areas away from those may not be. Just my guess.