BANGKOK 19 February 2019 07:13

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonathan Fairfield

New Hua Hin Immigration office now open

New Hua Hin Immigration office now open

Hua+Hin+Immigration.jpg

Pol.Col. Thanasak Vongluekiat, Superintendent of Prachuap Khirikhan Immigration at the opening of the new immigration office.

HUA HIN:-- Hua Hin’s Immigration office has moved to a new beachfront location, behind the palace, which is accessible by turning down Soi 19 or Soi 35 off Phetkasem Road.

The new office is situated in the area known locally as 19 Rai, which is often used to hold large concerts and markets and there is also a childrens playground located almost opposite the new office.

If travelling north from Hua Hin, the new Immigration office can be reached if you drive past the palace and turn right at the first set of traffic lights you come to and onto Soi 35 .

After turning right follow the road for approximately 800 metres. Continue straight until you see the Immigration office.

Alternatively, if you are travelling south from Cha Am, you can turn left onto Soi 19. Continue straight until you reach the beachfront then turn right where you will see the playground and the immigration office is located opposite.

Displayed outside the former Immigration office, which was located on the canal road close to Soi 10, is the makeshift sign displayed below which informs foreigners of the new office location at 19 Rai.

20140627_184340.jpg20140627_184351.jpg

map+to+Hua+Hin+Immigration+27.07.2014.pn

tvn.png
-- 2014-06-27

Great location! Hope it won't cause an increase in costs for services provided smile.png

How about giving us the postal adress for those of us who post our "90 day" reports?

Somebody should have told that Farang in the photo' that you're supposed to give those shirts back when you're released

Great info, thanks!

This is a much better location, much more space for parking.

I love what looks to be the handmade sign informing people of the move, it looks like a school kids homework project!

Thailand - this is why I love you!!

I love what looks to be the handmade sign informing people of the move, it looks like a school kids homework project!

Thailand - this is why I love you!!

Yeah, they're the best at that smile.png

post-93217-0-89775300-1403874078_thumb.j

Great news - and with map and GPS too. Noticed a poster saying one can do 90 day reporting via post. Wasn't aware this was possible at HH. What does one have to do? Can you do post arrival reporting by post too? Grateful for any replies/advice (although now Immigration is in centre of HH probably not so important - a good opportunity to combine shopping/eating with a visit)

Happy thanks for this.

I have to front up next week for my 90 day report, and was unaware of the move.

Thus, this post was very timely.

Thanks again

What is the mailing address of the new location?

UPDATE:

Below are some photos of the new office.

It is a much better location compared to the old office with absolutely loads of space for parking both in the car park and on the road outside.

There's a small coffee shop on site too.

Very quiet on the opening day (30.06.2014), only a few foreigners in the queue at 9am.

If you are visiting the Immigration office from Soi 19, drive right to the end of Soi 19, and turn right, carry on straight past the kids play area and the new office is on your right. You can't miss it.

If you are travelling from south Hua Hin, turn down Soi 35 next to the palace, follow the road to the end as it winds left, it will then open up and just continue straight and the Immigration office is on your left hand side.

20140630_090226.jpg

20140630_090236.jpg

20140630_090252.jpg

20140630_090332.jpg