Party Masks (where to buy) in Bangkok

tacchan23

Hello,

I was wondering where I could find and buy some simple party masks (something of this kind: https://www.google.co.th/search?q=party+mask&client=firefox-a&hs=vNh&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=96GxU9rZK5CeugTLrYIo&ved=0CBwQsAQ&biw=1713&bih=1337 )

I tried some shopping malls in the Toys and Cloths areas but I couldn't find anything so far.

Thanks in advance :)

There is a shop/stall in MBK on the forth floor in-between where they sell all the phones and the section where the big men's clothes are that sell novelties and party items . I haven't seen those exactly but they do have other masks -horror and famous people type of stuff. Don't know if that helps at all but it may worth a try.

There is a shop/stall in MBK on the forth floor in-between where they sell all the phones and the section where the big men's clothes are that sell novelties and party items . I haven't seen those exactly but they do have other masks -horror and famous people type of stuff. Don't know if that helps at all but it may worth a try.

Today I tried to look in MBK 4th floor but I really couldn't find the shop you suggested :(

Are you sure it's the 4th floor? if so, do you maybe know if it's on Tokyu side or PowerBuy side? or in the area in the middle?

Thanks again :)

• Like 1

I do get the floors confused in MBK and usually identify the floors by the shops so perhaps it may not be the forth floor - but it is the floor where all the mobiles are sold and it is on the Lumpini side of MBK , not the Tokyu side, just as you enter the mobile phone section. Hope that helps.

I do get the floors confused in MBK and usually identify the floors by the shops so perhaps it may not be the forth floor - but it is the floor where all the mobiles are sold and it is on the Lumpini side of MBK , not the Tokyu side, just as you enter the mobile phone section. Hope that helps.

Yes, the mobile phones floor is the 4th for sure.

Just I am not sure what you mean with "enter the mobile phone section". On the opposite side of Tokyu (which I guess should be the Lumpini side) there are some banks, Power Buy shops and then everything else is already mobile phones. Is it maybe near the Banks area? Honestly in all the 4th floor I never noticed any shop selling cloths... much less a section dedicated to cloths.

Thanks a lot for you replies!

• 5 years later...

Probably your problem is now solved 6 years later, but I was looking for party masks today and I found in MBK. There is a shop on 6th floor, near escalators.

It may be useful for other readers

Edited by aixois
orthograph
  • Like 1