If this is rare, then it's probably not Jampada จำปาดะ but it might be Kanun-Jampada ขนุนจำปาดะ which looks similar and is hard to find in Thailand as well. It grows in South Thailand. Tastes like Jampada. Enjoy. Save and give away seeds :))

^^ Nice to see you trying something new.

But what do you mean by ... "You no like same same? Up to you." in the context of your post?

You no understand?

Well this fruit is rare and i wonder if there is one tree at all in Thailand.

So if you want a different tree with great fruit you can try these. These seeds are very hard to find.

I

If this is rare, then it's probably not Jampada จำปาดะ but it might be Kanun-Jampada ขนุนจำปาดะ which looks similar and is hard to find in Thailand as well. It grows in South Thailand. Tastes like Jampada. Enjoy. Save and give away seeds smile.png)

There are about 60 different tree's in the artocarpus family.

This is not chempedak and also not the mix between chempedak and jackfruit.

I have never seen this fruit in real though, but that will change one day i hope.

If this is rare, then it's probably not Jampada จำปาดะ but it might be Kanun-Jampada ขนุนจำปาดะ which looks similar and is hard to find in Thailand as well. It grows in South Thailand. Tastes like Jampada. Enjoy. Save and give away seeds smile.png)

I have never seen this fruit in real though, but that will change one day i hope.

Well save the seeds and share.

Well save the seeds and share.

Well i post this link here so one could order the seeds themselves. I don't know this seller but have been looking for these seeds for several years.

I ordered 8 seeds and probably i want to grow almost all of them myself. I will swap some tree's for other rare fruittree's but bottom line is that i get to eat pingan fruits.

I have no idea if pingan is good fruit for orchards or to make money. But it sure will be a nice backyard tree with great fruits.