1-2 Bedroom House Wanted - Bangkok

Hi All,

Me and my wife are having a baby in 6 months so looking at trying to move out of our condo into a house preferably with a small garden. Ideally in central Bangkok / Bang Kapi although we would also consider Khon Kean as that's her home town but ideally we will stay in Bangkok.

Must be modern/clean and be able to see pictures prior to viewing to save our time and yours.

Cheers

Hi ryanhull,

My wife and I have a 3 bed house, small garden, deck with pool possibly available in 2-3 months. We too are expecting a baby, in 3 weeks and will move out of country when they can both travel. We may consider renting our house, or sell, depending on requirements. Plus side for you is it comes furnished and already has a baby nursery set up.

We are about 10 minutes from Fashion Island. Secure Moo Baan with lots of family/children about. Close to shopping, supermarkets etc. we have been here 6 years and really enjoy it.

Let me know your thoughts, we are open to all suggestions.

Cheers.

I have my own condo -new one in pakkred nonthaburi. Take for 10 mins to Bkk.

All new -10th floor , 50 sq.meter, nice view , 2 bed rooms , 1 toilet room, 1 sitting and kitchen room, 2 air conditioners, tv, microwave, refrigerator , sofa bed, wardrobe , personal car parking, CCTV , security card, guard, free nice fitness room , Yagushi , sauna room, kids room, garden , personal mail box.

Nearby shopping mall (Central , the mall, lotus, big c ) convenient stores, restaurants, 7-11, cafés shop, hospital. If you interested please feel free to contact me via 66850674575 or Skype apinya1471 or PM
Warm welcome
We can talk and if you want to see the real room please let me know.

Edited by astral
Removal of e-mail addr as per forum rules

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

A one story house in Sukhumvit 65, in 10-15 minutes walking to BTS Ekamai, and Gateway shopping complex, can also easily excess to Sukhumvit 71 (Klong Ton Road). The premise’s area is 54 square-wa with a small garden and a car parking space. There are  2 aircondition bedrooms, and 1 bathroom. The house is in a nice and safe neighborhood surrounding.

If you're interested please contact [email protected]