2 Siberian puppies looking for home

builderstu

Well as the title says we have 2 beautiful siberian husky puppies looking for good home. They are now 6 months old and were bred using our own siberian husky bitch and another siberian husky dog. They are not 100% pure as I cannot confirm their grand parents and bloodlines but the parents both look pretty close.

These are wonderful kind natured dogs, both bitches and greyish white colors. They love walks and playing and good family pets. I am looking for a good home ideally someone to take both. They should have enclosed walled gardens with fairly large spaces for them to run about it. You would need to come collect from us and we are in the Surin area just off route 24. I will try post images of them later today.

Any queries please post here or message me direct.

Thanks

Thanks to Mike from Sisaket, he has taken the two beautiful huskies. Looks like they are going to a great home to run about. Good luck Mike and hope they become part of your great family quick.

Stuart

Nope, I have to thank you. They're already in their new home and feel quite comfortable. Will send you my email via message.

They're already part of the family and seem to love Sisaket. Thanks, was a great pleasure to meet you. Will post some photos of them by tomorrow.

Couldn't think of better companionship now.......

Cheers- Mike

• Like 1

Thanks to Mike from Sisaket, he has taken the two beautiful huskies. Looks like they are going to a great home to run about. Good luck Mike and hope they become part of your great family quick.

Stuart

Nope, I have to thank you. They're already in their new home and feel quite comfortable. Will send you my email via message.

They're already part of the family and seem to love Sisaket. Thanks, was a great pleasure to meet you. Will post some photos of them by tomorrow.

Couldn't think of better companionship now.......

Cheers- Mike

the best of luck with the new additions to your home,you will be very surprised how intelligent they are,headstrong as they are sledge dogs,and try not to let them off the leed as they love to run,expecially after having a no.1.if you want any info on feed ect.be free to ask.and if they moo-moo you will soon understand what they want.

meatboy "dog lover"

• Like 2

Here're some photos of our new family members. Thanks meatboy, will get back to you regarding food etc..Thanks a lot.

you would have thought they have been there from birth.they have great temprement and are easy going.the wf.thinks they are beautyfull.ours now is 3yr.7months and there hasn't been a day that I havnt told him how much I love him,he just looks at me and gives a big kiss,he's a proper boy mind LOVES THE GIRLS 2legged ones.

• Like 2

This forum is certainly a good one. Who cares about the usual “I’m on a 10 year overstay, what should I do, please help me posts." Or in the teaching forum: “I know that i can teach better than anybody else, what should I do, that people believe me?”

" I don't understand my Filipino colleague, when she speaks Tagalog, what did she say?"

Or: “My school doesn't pay for work permit and work visa, should I sue them?”

The Isaan forum had helped so many two and four legged members to get the right blood transfusion, where I had a hard time to be successful, but it was necessary. Okay, did I know all the guys who urgently needed blood for an operation? Nope.

Now having these sweet Puppies, (hard to say, as they're so huge already. Lol) I'd like to say thanks to the Isaan forum members to have the best threads.

It's always something people request and answered in a few Nano seconds, without any doubt about it. When I accidentally read a Pattaya thread, I do know that these guys know nothing about this place at all.

One example: “I live with my gf for 2 months now and want to marry her. How do I do that, when coming from a European country?” She’s not really a girl, if you know what I mean.”

My favorite one:” I met a sexy girl in a bar, paid her bar fine, but she still shoots bananas for other people’s digestive system.” And that even after i bought a house for her, her brother in law ( Thai husband) ,some buffaloes for Papa and mom, no she needed a new scooter...

Brother had an accident and the hospital didn't know that he had a 30 bahr insurance. And so on with bla bla bla bs posts. Not here.

Thanks Thaivisa forum to have that forum. Which is a sort of self-efficient. Wish all Isaanjeros the best, frugg the rest.

Life’s too short to discuss unnecessary stuff until the end.

post-158336-0-50853400-1405255723_thumb.

Edited by lostinisaan
  • Like 1

lostinisaan you wont regret having them 2,but there is a lot of info in the pets section,it has covered about all there is to know about your girls,from going to the vets to giving them cold showers.

i"d love to acquire a husky pup bred in a loving home - but one between 8 and 12 weeks old. I already have an alsation and I reckon he would have trouble accepting a fully grown dog. I have a walled garden with good space. I live in Chiangmai (where we have a comparatively cool winter) but could drive and pick up a pup anywhere really.

• Like 1