Images of people and their bicycles in Thailand(please include at least one bicycle and one person)

Ron19

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank u;

I have many photos about bicycle ( about 15.000 km each year with my mountain bike) and so many things - trucks and coaches ( it was my job a long time ago) , trees, buildings, people, wat doors..and so on ... ;

I'm living in Sakon Nakhon province since seven years;

I have a little "forum/blog" where I put many shots I do everywhere I go when cycling or driving my pickup .

This forum/blog is in french, my language, but u don't need to know any language to have a look at the photos wink.png

Don't know if the moderator agree with the address of this forum here ..

When I and my friends go to race somewhere, 5 bicycles on the pickup and 5 people inside

1112121117521150979168891.jpg

Thank u;

I have many photos about bicycle ( about 15.000 km each year with my mountain bike) and so many things - trucks and coaches ( it was my job a long time ago) , trees, buildings, people, wat doors..and so on ... ;

I'm living in Sakon Nakhon province since seven years;

I have a little "forum/blog" where I put many shots I do everywhere I go when cycling or driving my pickup .

This forum/blog is in french, my language, but u don't need to know any language to have a look at the photos wink.png

Don't know if the moderator agree with the address of this forum here ..

When I and my friends go to race somewhere, 5 bicycles on the pickup and 5 people inside

1112121117521150979168891.jpg

The images are most welcome here but according to forum rules posts must be in the english language unless it's in a special thread for the thai language.

If you like you could pm the link to me and I will have a look and see what I think and I promise that I won't take anything out of it and post here.

Assurancetourix - look forward to seeing more photos

You'll maybe appreciate the fun i have - I cycle with social groups in Chanthaburi, the only foreigner and being 1.87m guess I stand out even more; i wear shorts, short-sleeve jersey while the rest of the group have every piece of skin covered - I do not know who is under there unless I can match rider with a particular bike. Then i get met in the city by people in business or casual clothes I have no idea who they are until cycling gets a mention (and sometimes have to pretend I remember them!)

I don't ride with the group on on Sundays now, it is dedicated as 'family day' as the only day of the week partner and daughter are home from work/school. Yesterday we went to the beach, as usual not a good pic, but saw this mother arrive, her little girl on the carrier behind her and a small puppy in the basket. It was their family day too. The joys of cycling!

tumblr_nc8zo2VgxU1r8w5s5o1_1280.jpg

^^^ Welcome to the photo thread! I ride an MTB (2 actually) in southern LOS and sometimes

all over SEA (Southeast Asia), Canondale Taurine & a Trek 8700...loads of fun. My riding

attire is also shorts, old t-shirt & worn out trainers...get some strange looks too but fun

nonetheless. If you're ever down south I can show you some nice trails.....biggrin.png

Archived