Compression Stockings for Varicose Veins

Lumbini

Does anyone know best place to buy these in Bangkok ? I know medical supply places may have but possibly there is a place that really specializes in these . I read they can help condition from getting worse if one uses ?

I read this "Compression stockings can be expensive. They may be hard to put on, and it may take you awhile to get used to wearing them all day. But if they fit right, they should be snug but comfortable. If you have problems wearing the stockings, be sure to talk to your doctor.

Consider any problems you may have with compression stockings compared with the chance that they may help keep your problem from getting worse and may help you avoid surgery.

Avoid elastic bandages for varicose veins unless your doctor specifically suggests them. They can cut off blood flow and may make varicose veins worse. (If this type of bandage is recommended, ask how to wrap it.)"

So getting to place that specializes in these would be great if anyone can help ( possibly a government hospital like the one across from Lumpini park I see is huge Red Cross center with many medical stores around Hosptal and university ? See many posts about treatments but nothing about these support stockings that could bring real heal quickly without surgery and possibly stop progression if condition while one investigates surgery at treatments ? Thanks in advance .

Thanks for replies ... Looked at drugstores and medical places and confused , and can not try on . Need for whole leg but not sure what I need so have appointment with vein Dr. at hosptal on Friday and see if he can guide me the right way and size and possibly do ultra sound to see details and real root of problem . Thanks for replies , just heard if I wear now could slow down progression of this condition .

Edited by Lumbini

• 5 years later...