No more Thai visa runs: Immigration will not let visa runners return after Aug 12

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

condos will be selling for peanuts soon

You hope that families are split up?? You are a dreadful person. What about the kids losing their father.... their fault as well eh???? Your bitterness is unique and I m glad I don't think I have h

Did anybody read this line in the story: "Visa runners are those who leave Thailand and return immediately for the purpose of extending their stay." Seems pretty clear to me.

I'm on double entry tourist visa spending a week in Vietnam and arriving back to Thailand on 14th for second half of my visa.

Wonder how this will go. I don't have any back to back visas in my passport, and I don't have any visa exemptions. I do have multiple double entry tourist visas over many years. Visa was acquired from home country, not a border country in Asia.

I'm on double entry tourist visa spending a week in Vietnam and arriving back to Thailand on 14th for second half of my visa.

Wonder how this will go. I don't have any back to back visas in my passport, and I don't have any visa exemptions. I do have multiple double entry tourist visas over many years. Visa was acquired from home country, not a border country in Asia.

you'll be fine. youre not doing an Out/In

How do you define Out/In though? I'll be in Vietnam for 7 days. Is Out/In about people who cross back the same day? 1 day? 3 days? 1 week?

I wish the immigration rules were clearer.

• Like 2

you'll be fine. youre not doing an Out/In

Nobody knows including the guy at immigration.

Good luck with that.

care to show ONE example where a double entry tourist visa has been refused after a 7 day trip out?

• Like 1