Prajin not certain whether Yingluck can leave Thailand

webfact

Maybe time for a swap, YL can leave in exchange for Thaksin's returns.

Thats something he will never do!

Correct, that would take bal_s which is something the camel herder lacks.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If she goes on Sunday, she can stay away for 10 years and come back free.

Anyway, 200K she will spend inthe duty free lounge in a minute.

I don't think she will need to worry about money outside of Thailand. i am sure she has at least 10 Bn in offshore accounts and that is at the very smallest.

She is a major player in this scam and she will have made sure she has gotten her fair share.

Exactly. Let her go after the trial and before sentencing. Then she can be sentenced in absentia and there will be no statute of limitations if guilty. Ms Yingluck and the Thai people deserve a trial, with all evidence presented, to show the extent of her guilt or innocence. There's a ton of ill-gotten gains waiting for her in off-shore accounts (my supposition), so I won't feel too bad for her in her self-exile.

I wouldn't feel bad about her being exiled either forced or self without any funds, this might be a bit hard on her kid - although this could be overcome with a monthly allowance just for him from her seized funds here in Thailand, she would however need to prove that the funds were needed.

I don't think she will need to worry about money outside of Thailand. i am sure she has at least 10 Bn in offshore accounts and that is at the very smallest.

She is a major player in this scam and she will have made sure she has gotten her fair share.

Exactly. Let her go after the trial and before sentencing. Then she can be sentenced in absentia and there will be no statute of limitations if guilty. Ms Yingluck and the Thai people deserve a trial, with all evidence presented, to show the extent of her guilt or innocence. There's a ton of ill-gotten gains waiting for her in off-shore accounts (my supposition), so I won't feel too bad for her in her self-exile.

I wouldn't feel bad about her being exiled either forced or self without any funds, this might be a bit hard on her kid - although this could be overcome with a monthly allowance just for him from her seized funds here in Thailand, she would however need to prove that the funds were needed.

You're joking, right? Her brother, for whom she has sacrificed ever having a normal life in Thailand, is a multi-$billionaire and owes her 'big time'. And, though I can't prove it, she probably has her cut from the Rice Support Scheme in offshore accounts already (These people are masters at hiding money e.g. all the money Thaksin had secreted offshore in Ample Rich and the other holding company I can't remember the name of. He also had billions stashed outside of Thailand to buy an English League football team, part of a diamond mine in Africa, villas in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, etc. and that was after his local billions were frozen and he had self-exiled). So now you don't have to get worry wrinkles wondering how poor Ms Yingluck will survive.

http://2bangkok.com/thaksins-ex-wife-potjaman-in-secret-offshore-files.html

http://nationmultimedia.com/2007/04/04/opinion/opinion_30031053.php

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2007/09/13/headlines/headlines_30048786.php

She has done nothing wrong. I do believe she will be back. She has a very good chance of winning her case. If she got a fair trial.

There lies her dilemma ( If )

You also believe in the toot fairy and Santa Claus, I suppose. Unless you are a fortune teller the fair trial bit won't be known until it is decided. I believe she has seen the last of Thailand until the statute of limitations runs out.

You're joking, right? Her brother, for whom she has sacrificed ever having a normal life in Thailand, is a multi-$billionaire and owes her 'big time'. And, though I can't prove it, she probably has her cut from the Rice Support Scheme in offshore accounts already (These people are masters at hiding money e.g. all the money Thaksin had secreted offshore in Ample Rich and the other holding company I can't remember the name of. He also had billions stashed outside of Thailand to buy an English League football team, part of a diamond mine in Africa, villas in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, etc. and that was after his local billions were frozen and he had self-exiled). So now you don't have to get worry wrinkles wondering how poor Ms Yingluck will survive.

http://2bangkok.com/thaksins-ex-wife-potjaman-in-secret-offshore-files.html

http://nationmultimedia.com/2007/04/04/opinion/opinion_30031053.php

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2007/09/13/headlines/headlines_30048786.php

Sink or swim, I couldn't care less and as thaksin looking after her- that's big maybe, he hasn't shown any great support up till now - just throw her to the wolves so long as his own interests are ok.

So far 4-500 people have been summoned by the junta and are prohibited to leave the country.

Only 2 or 3 of them have laid charges against them .

The main defendant, who has caused the country over 500 Billion in loss, requests to go visit her convicted fugitive brother overseas.

Sure darling, you're good to go facepalm.gif

Only in a banana republic.

• Like 1

I have a question

How can mr. T over in Dubai get around? What passport is he using ?

Would the thai embassy in Dubai grant him a new passport as I understand they only last 5 years, so he must of renewed somehow.. How did you think he procured it?

Also what visa is he on in Dubai? Did he start a small (or big?) business there and therefore have a work permit? Or is simply having huge amounts of cash enough to get PR in Dubai?

Also wondering how he managed to get a Schengen visa to France, when he is a wanted criminal in his home country?

Their whole family is loaded so I wouldn't worry about the child. Someone in the family can take over the Harrow payments.

Let her go but with all her assets frozen and in bond. A cool 200 000 should cover her expenses, that's all she needs.

A coif, nails, whitening cream, and most of the Bt.200k would be gone.

Note; a million baht in 1,000 baht notes (Thailand's largest denomination) makes a cube; 6" x 5" x 4"

One can easily fit 1.5M Baht in a laptop case, with laptop and charger inside.... I know... I've done it.

So you were on the rice scheme as well???