Lite Beer

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quote me fully or dont bother.

Using snippets is within forum rules. If you have questions about this, consult the admins. 

Also, I am not interested in responding to your repeated personalized baiting questions, so please don't bother with posting them anymore as they will always be ignored.
Cheers.

Must be nice to live your selective world, didnt think youd be able to see the bigger picture. Either quote me in full and in context or you will be ignored and dismissed as a hypocrite.

Double standards or what bah.gif  

We've heard that one before. facepalm.gif
I've heard something like that is trending big on twitter now.
I'm glad they didn't!
Jews are AWESOME!

Yes some definitely are but good grief that vid and kid is awful not awesome. rolleyes.gif

@bina: Again thanks for your on the ground persective and observations.

There are around 3/4 TV posters who claim to have been members of IDF or worked alongside IDF, even they have differing POV's of the rights and wrongs of Israeli actions.

The Israeli government are claiming the primary justification for the ground invasion is to identify and destroy tunnels being used for shelter by Hamas, storing military supplies, rockets and a means to enter Israeli territory. In the meantime properties used by Hamas, where the Israelis know civilians are located under duress, are still being targeted with resultant civilian deaths; presumably thereby acheiving a Hamas goal of fueling the rage against Israel. What are your thoughts on this ongoing Israeli tactic?

Your comment regarding lack of investment to provide infrastructure and employment opportunities by the wealthy families, as well as Arab dictatorships, has been highlighted by many observers, again as a tool to fuel the rage of the disenfranchised to be directed towards Israel. Arab Spring was another outcome, but as you know was mainly violently crushed by the dictators.

dont you all get tired of hashing it all out on the forum?

18 soldiers dead, includng my son's commander and including a friend of my daughter's boyfriend.

terrorists have tunnels built practically inside some villages on 'our' side, filled with weapons and including 'sleeping drugs' (anestesia of some sort) as part of a plan to plan another kidnapping or three.

today, during the two hour humanitarian 'truce' israel was sending medical aid and food over, the hamas continued to fire missiles.

when syrian rebels slaughtered villages of women and children, using chemical warfare and plain old weaponry, none any where in the west said a word. when  a paramedic on our kibbutz, (an 18 yr old girl soldier) was sent to a army field hospital, she was the one that treated syrian children who had been injured burnt or poisoned.

isreal doesnt want to take over gaza. noone in their right mind nowadays would take gaza; let the palestinians have it. its theirs, they can keep it. but someone should get the hamas mafia families living abroad that control the money and own the land , to invest in gaza, provide good hospitals instead of sending their cancer patients and children with terrible diseases to be treated in haifa/dana childrens' hospital, or toehr hospitals that treat gazaians, including several prominent hamasniks.

its too bad the a large percent of gazains are children between the ages of 0-15 as large families are promoted (as cannon fodder more or less) even though the families' ecomomic situation cant provide for them.

the people in gaza are several generations down the road from the original 'peace loving' poeople. their children are taught from kindergarten to hate. to hate, AND to sacrafice themselves for that hate. today, an 'old man' asked for help from a soldier, who came to help him, and it turned out to be an ambush.

for all of u sitting on the keyboard, war is not fun. nonone in their right minds is sitting outside looking for the fun of it at 'gaza burning' ; mostly people are watching to see what is happening and get out for a bit after lving close by or in bomb shelters, IF they have them.

thousands of israelis in the southern area have no access to bomb shelters or any other protection form the missiles; several beduins were killed today as well (in non approved townships with no official status, but thats nuther story);

because gaza is a male oriented society, women and children are just chattel to be used which is why when they were told to leave certain areas, they didnt leave (the husbands refused, therefore the wives were stuck with their kids. some had 15! children and no where to go. she had no where to go , because egypt is refusing to let them come over to them; those with foreign passports (american, egytpion, french etc) were able to leave also through israeli border areas; noone , inlcluding other arab states wants them. noone has ever invested in them. and a people that is not invested in, are prime candidates for being fodder for those that hold money, knowlege, and weaponry.sheep to the slaughter.

israel is not invading anywhere. israel just doesnt want the tunnels and the missiles entering israel. how do you think thialnd would react if laos started shooting missiles in to chiang mai for five years? sit and take it? i dont think so.

all the argueing here about jewish /non jewish is not the issue at the moment. its about a country's right to defend itself. too bad the country is near or bordering on its enemy. in america all the wars were far away so nonone but the osldiers got dirty and noone really cared what happended there but hte poor people living there. but israel, being a seemingly western country, is being heavily criticized. i wonder why that is?

if everyone here is so gungo ho either pro or con, get on a plane and come over now, i dare you.... 

Then why did Israel deliberately provoke the present situation, smashing Palestinian homes and imprisoning Hamas members, accusing them without a shred of evidence of murdering 3 Israeli teenagers , which appears to have been the work of some rogue elements of a Hebron clan.

Netanyahu bears the responsibility for starting this mess.

That is a point of view which some keep on repeating.

It's catchy, it's simple, it almost fits.

Much easier than noting that hostilities started earlier.

Much easier than noting that a clash was predicted way before that.

Much easier than reading up on other issues (mainly economic) which pushed Hamas into the current fight.

• Like 2

If I may quote him from today's Independant

Erdogun ,who has been a vocal opponent of Israel’s operations in the Gaza Strip, has said that the Israel Defence Forces' actions have been "disproportionate" and would derail any efforts to try and foster better Turkish-Israeli relations.

The comments align with the general mood of anger in Turkey at Israel's continued offensive in Gaza, which has so far seen over 350 Palestinians killed

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/turkish-prime-minister-says-israel-is-more-barbaric-than-hitler-9617145.html

Like any reasonable person I am sickened to see the news reports of innocent people being slaughtered by modern war weaponry.

Erdogun said Israel has surpassed Hitler in barbarism.

I know some things are said while on a campaign trail (yup, elections coming up in Turkey), but surely a slightly less hyperbolic statement would do just fine?

Erdogun said Israel's response is disproportionate.

That comes up a lot. Never a mention of what would be considered an proportionate response.

Erdogun said Israel's action in Gaza are a genocide (in another interview).

That too gets a lot of mileage, someone even used it on this topic. Erdogun certainly trumped this card a few times in the past. So, still a mystery how there are actually more Palestinians in Gaza with each passing year. Sort of at odds with the first Erdogun saying.

18 soldiers dead, includng my son's commander and including a friend of my daughter's boyfriend.

terrorists have tunnels built practically inside some villages on 'our' side, filled with weapons and including 'sleeping drugs' (anestesia of some sort) as part of a plan to plan another kidnapping or three.

today, during the two hour humanitarian 'truce' israel was sending medical aid and food over, the hamas continued to fire missiles.

when syrian rebels slaughtered villages of women and children, using chemical warfare and plain old weaponry, none any where in the west said a word. when  a paramedic on our kibbutz, (an 18 yr old girl soldier) was sent to a army field hospital, she was the one that treated syrian children who had been injured burnt or poisoned.

isreal doesnt want to take over gaza. noone in their right mind nowadays would take gaza; let the palestinians have it. its theirs, they can keep it. but someone should get the hamas mafia families living abroad that control the money and own the land , to invest in gaza, provide good hospitals instead of sending their cancer patients and children with terrible diseases to be treated in haifa/dana childrens' hospital, or toehr hospitals that treat gazaians, including several prominent hamasniks.

its too bad the a large percent of gazains are children between the ages of 0-15 as large families are promoted (as cannon fodder more or less) even though the families' ecomomic situation cant provide for them.

the people in gaza are several generations down the road from the original 'peace loving' poeople. their children are taught from kindergarten to hate. to hate, AND to sacrafice themselves for that hate. today, an 'old man' asked for help from a soldier, who came to help him, and it turned out to be an ambush.

So what your own Foreign Minister says about reoccupying Gaza...that's just a false statement right?

http://www.jpost.com/Defense/IAF-strikes-Gaza-after-rocket-fire-sets-Sderot-factory-ablaze-360868

So what your own Foreign Minister says about reoccupying Gaza...that's just a false statement right?

http://www.jpost.com/Defense/IAF-strikes-Gaza-after-rocket-fire-sets-Sderot-factory-ablaze-360868

He is floating the possibility and for good reason. Hamas needs to be stopped. . 

Liberman said Israel had to either reconcile itself to a periodic “exchange of blows” with the terrorist organizations in Gaza or take a strategic decision to “clean out” the Strip. He pointed out Hamas has built up its might to a degree whereby it no longer needs to smuggle missiles in from Sinai that can hit Israel, but is producing them itself in plants built beneath schools and infirmaries.

He is floating the possibility and for good reason. Hamas needs to be stopped. . 

Liberman said Israel had to either reconcile itself to a periodic “exchange of blows” with the terrorist organizations in Gaza or take a strategic decision to “clean out” the Strip. He pointed out Hamas has built up its might to a degree whereby it no longer needs to smuggle missiles in from Sinai that can hit Israel, but is producing them itself in plants built beneath schools and infirmaries.

Ok, so you are agreeing that what Bina said is wrong right?

I know you are trying to "soften up" his statement but the bottom line is Israel's Foreign Minister believes that reoccupation is the only solution to stopping rocket fire.

(kinda makes me wonder about the rest of what she said...)

Anyone marching to protest against terrorist scum indiscriminately firing missiles into civilian areas in Israel?

Civilian areas? Open fields are Civilian areas? Enough with the spin...

Have a look here Mr. Spunk. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel,_2014
Just because their aim is crap doesn't mean the intent is any less barbaric. Terrorist scum is what they are.

No spin required and I regard Wikipedia as a joke, not a source of solid information.

The pause is after the s. Still when your point is so weak you resort to abuse and wikipedia why should I worry. Edited by Bluespunk

Anyone marching to protest against terrorist scum indiscriminately firing missiles into civilian areas in Israel?

Just because their aim is crap doesn't mean the intent is any less barbaric. Terrorist scum is what they are.

No spin required and I regard Wikipedia as a joke, not a source of solid information.

The pause is after the s. if that's too complicated for you then use the full name. Not a request.

Apologies for misstating your name.

So the IDF Blog, Jerusalem Post, and Ynet News are all jokes? Because those are the exact sources for the rocket attacks posted in Wikipedia.

Now I don't know what to believe...

Hamas does not aim at open fields. It aims at towns and villages. They even announce where they plan to launch next, on occasion. The open areas designations stands for anything from fields, roads, car parks etc...  Most of the rockets headed directly toward populated areas get intercepted by Iron Dome, but not all.

The pause is after the s. if that's too complicated for you then use the full name. Not a request.

Apologies for misstating your name.

So the IDF Blog, Jerusalem Post, and Ynet News are all jokes? Because those are the exact sources for the rocket attacks posted in Wikipedia.

Now I don't know what to believe...

No I said Wikipedia is the joke. Full of misinformation.

However does it or any of those sources mention hamas arresting the scum who murdered those three teenagers? I know the Israel authorities arrested/detained the scum who murdered the Palestinian boy.

That would require a short foray into Israeli right wing politics:

The Foreign Minister is the head of a rather large right wing party. Prior to the last election his party made a deal with the Prime Minister's party to run in tandem, as a joint list. This didn't work out too good for either in the polls, though.

The Foreign Minister was doing a lot of saber rattling since the association with the Prime Minister's party (also right wing but less hardliners) made him look soft, and looking bad for his voters. Things came to a head a couple of weeks ago when the Foreign Minister announced the partnership between the two parties void, only he stayed as a member of government and coalition "out of national responsibility".

I do not believe there was any non-extreme right wing politician or high rank army official who was in favor of this.  So, while not a false statement - this is more about how Israeli politics are played. Ministers often say whatever they suits their needs. Or as someone once put it - "Israel does not have a foreign policy, domestic political interests".

• Like 1

Liberman said Israel had to either reconcile itself to a periodic exchange of blows with the terrorist organizations in Gaza or take a strategic decision to clean out the Strip. He pointed out Hamas has built up its might to a degree whereby it no longer needs to smuggle missiles in from Sinai that can hit Israel, but is producing them itself in plants built beneath schools and infirmaries.

Ok, so you are agreeing that what Bina said is wrong right?

Nope. I think that she is absolutely right. However, Israel is going to do what they have to do to stop those rockets and that might include taking over Gaza until they destroy all the rockets and bomb factories.

However does it or any of those sources mention hamas arresting the scum who murdered those three teenagers? I know the Israel authorities arrested/detained the scum who murdered the Palestinian boy.

Hamas is in no position to arrest them, relevant security forces in the area are either Israeli or PA.  The kidnapping and murder took place in the West Bank, while Hamas controls the Gaza Strip.

What a squalid display of Israel derangement syndrome from Islamists leftist enablers. The most sickening aspect being false claims to morality from those who were totally silent when Boko Haram or any other Islamist group is doing the killing.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

You can try to defend the slaughter in Gaza by citing terrorist groups elsewhere in the world but the attacks on the civilian population of Gaza is state sponsored by Israel using high tech munitions and aircraft.

Total indiscriminate killing of civilians is why people are taking to the streets in place like Paris and London. 

try and defend the murder of four little innocent boys playing on the beach and blown to bits by an Israeli naval warship.

There is only one country in the Middle East with nuclear weapons that are not open to inspection by the UN weapons inspectors.
Total garbage. Israel drops leaflets to warn civilians to vacate targeted areas, Hamas stop them leaving. Every Palestinian death is greeted as a propaganda op by Hamas, eagerly lapped up by guillible and ignorant western leftists. Incidentally people are taking to the streets of western cities because of uncontrolled mass immigration from the largely anti-Semitic third world. Even the socialist French government can see this and are now clamping down on demos in support of a totalitarian foreign ideology. Incidentally the foreign culture enrichers let into France have been persecuting it's Jewish population for years prior to Gaza even being handed over so don't confuse motive with pretext, but then again leftists with an agenda knowingly do so.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Hamas is in no position to arrest them, relevant security forces in the area are either Israeli or PA.
The kidnapping and murder took place in the West Bank, while Hamas controls the Gaza Strip.

Did the scum responsible not crawl back to hamas controlled territory? They have been identified. Granted they may be innocent but should be questioned.