Thai Teacher

Jirinka

I am looking for a private teacher for 2 students every working day at 4 pm for one hour. Our place is on Sukhumvit Soi 2.

Can anybody advise?

Two excellent schools are located near you, they also provide private tutoring.

www.aaathai.com located on Chidlom just two buildings north of Central Dept Store.

and The Union school located on PhayaThai at the CCT building next to the RatchaThewi STS station.

I don't know if they provide individual tutoring to students who are not registered in their group classes. However, both schools are well regarded, have been teaching Thai Language for over 15 years.

Choke Dee

ben

I am looking for a private teacher for 2 students every working day at 4 pm for one hour. Our place is on Sukhumvit Soi 2.

Can anybody advise?

Two excellent schools are located near you, they also provide private tutoring.

www.aaathai.com located on Chidlom just two buildings north of Central Dept Store.

and The Union school located on PhayaThai at the CCT building next to the RatchaThewi STS station.

I don't know if they provide individual tutoring to students who are not registered in their group classes. However, both schools are well regarded, have been teaching Thai Language for over 15 years.

Choke Dee

ben

Hello,

thank you for your response. And what about Baan Phasa Thai, can you give me any feedback?

• 1 year later...