2014/15 Prediction Comp

mrbojangles

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK Smokie I will give you a chance ???

Good News is we do not have a P45 ???

BT biggrin.png

Sat 16th Aug 14 Man Utd Swansea 3-0B Leicester Everton 1-2 QPR Hull 1-1 Stoke Aston Villa 1-1 West Brom Sunderland 1-2 West Ham Tottenham 0-2 Arsenal Crystal Palace 3-1 Sun 17th Aug 14 Liverpool Southampton 3-0 Newcastle Man City 1-3 Mon 18th Aug 14 Burnley Chelsea 0-3

Little word in your ear BigFoot.

I'm not interested in predicting the outcome of Battles.

Only thing that matters to me is who wins the War.

Stick 3 nil down for every Chelsea game and you won't go far wrong.

If you want a banker, a wnker, or a little bit of excitement....go for West Ham to give City a bit of trouble.

Woooo hooooooo!

Xmas beers might be on me!

Well just the one like.....lol

Smokie I had to sit down after seeing the Scores on the doors facepalm.gifw00t.gif

Well done but I am sure I heard you saying over the last decade that it is a LONG season, but your points are in the bag to give you a cushion for sure .

Like Man Utd I am a SLOW starter for sure this year. whistling.gif

BT - BEER is on me. if you win our personal competition biggrin.png

• 2 weeks later...

The next set of sheets for downloading are up.

I hope I can open them it,always says error you don't have permission to view that.
It's weird that, as it's only you Stoney. Everyone else can. Are you sure you are logged in when you are trying to download?

Yes always signed in.

I can open the new sheet so no problem,but the last one still won't allow me to open it,it says I'm not logged in,not to worry we are good to go again.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Just been pointed out to me that there is an error on this weeks sheet gents. I put WBA V QPR when in fact it is West Ham V QPR. Cheers stoneyboy thumbsup.gif

If you have already sent me your predictions and you want to change it, just pm me, post it on here or e-mail it. I will accept any change up until the kick off.

Just been pointed out to me that there is an error on this weeks sheet gents. I put WBA V QPR when in fact it is West Ham V QPR. Cheers stoneyboy thumbsup.gif

If you have already sent me your predictions and you want to change it, just pm me, post it on here or e-mail it. I will accept any change up until the kick off.

I'll have a QPR win then....thanks Stones! biggrin.png

Archived