2014/15 Prediction Comp

mrbojangles

Gents, do any of you use iPad to download the prediction sheets? One of our members can't do it as his iPad won't allow him to open it and as I don't own one of those, I can't offer any help.

Just tried to do it on my iphone and it doesn't work. Might be something worth bringing up in the mods forum mate.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gents, do any of you use iPad to download the prediction sheets? One of our members can't do it as his iPad won't allow him to open it and as I don't own one of those, I can't offer any help.

Just tried to do it on my iphone and it doesn't work. Might be something worth bringing up in the mods forum mate.

I tried it once on my Android phone with the same result.

You can't use Microsoft on IPads n phones, unless Open Office do a pad or phone app, there's not much I think you can do about it.

I use MacBook Pro and imac, bought Mac office 3 licences off a 'well known site' for £40.

Let us know if you sort anything please. :)

redrus

Hmmm I know how Brendan Rogers feels right now.

Don't worry Smokie you have plenty experience of being in the Relegation zone or do you just like giving money away ??

Ps back in BKK 18th Nov to 17th Dec If you are free for a meet up.

If any of the footy or other TV members free at this time I would be happy for us to have a meet up.

BT biggrin.png

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder how many bookmakers roll the shutters down when they see oldgit coming...

10% judgement and 90% unadulterated luck Bob.

If that is true Oldgit it means Smokie is the the unluckiest man in the League smile.png again ! clap2.gif

Looks at present as the beers are on Smokie this year.

BT

PS is anyone free for a meet up in BKK this weekend ?

**I've tried three times to send my picks in today and all three times my mail to MrB has been denied. I'm getting a MAILER-DAEMON message that "the message was blocked because it presents a potential security issue". Further looking at the mail it indicates that .exe files can't be sent. I've never had this problem before with Yahoo.

Anybody having the same problem ?

**I've tried three times to send my picks in today and all three times my mail to MrB has been denied. I'm getting a MAILER-DAEMON message that "the message was blocked because it presents a potential security issue". Further looking at the mail it indicates that .exe files can't be sent. I've never had this problem before with Yahoo.

Don't know what the problem was jelly and I have received others from yahoo e-mail addresses today. Anyway, this is to confirm that I received your predictions in the one you sent saying "picks one more time" thumbsup.gif

Don't know what the problem was jelly and I have received others from yahoo e-mail addresses today. Anyway, this is to confirm that I received your predictions in the one you sent saying "picks one more time" thumbsup.gif

Thanks MrB for the confirmation. I'm pretty thick when it comes to Tech stuff but it looks like I was trying to send a "shortcut" file rather than the original. The original got through to you.

Archived