Total Farang Idiots

lostsoul49

I just come home from having a couple of post dinner beers in a popular farang bar in Korat city

Man I got lumbered with this guy from London who has been here 30 years, and views everyone who has entered Thailand in the last 10 years as being married to whores and they should not be here.

I worked him into the ground.... This guy was probably the worst farang I have ever met in all my 5 years in Thailand.

Not only did he hit on farang that were 10 years or less, but he hates all Americans here, and also hates all UK people whether thay are expat or living in their homeland.

He made no secret of it, and it took the owner of the bar to hold me back several times from flattening this idiot,

It wasn't easy for me... this guy is about 70 yeas old, but I was so fired up by this idiot, I couldn't give a shit.

The only reason I didn't smack this prick up and down the road was the owner of the bar doesn't need the bad publicity.

Man...... it was so hard.

If I see him again, I am not going to be so accommodating.

Have any of you met idiots like this.??????

Edited by lostsoul49
  • Like 2

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW..... I have never met a Thai like this idiot

As you were leaving you should have asked him if he'd like a beer. If he said, yes get him one and pour it over his head.

• Like 1

Did the bar have no doors that you could have walked out of? Is there only one bar in Korat?

Why should I leave?

I was in waiting for my wife to pick me up.

When my wife turned up, he turned all coy.

He had been insulting her beforehand.

For those thinking I am just as much to blame as this guy.... I have been in that bar and talked to many farang, and we are all good mates.

I have nothing bad to say about anyone.

If you sat and had a beer with me, there would be nothing negative between us.... But this guy just wanted trouble from the word go.

If this had happened in a bar in the UK... this idiot would have been put down in seconds.

His entire motivation was that anyone who has not lived in Thailand as long as him is a <deleted> and everyone in their home country are no better..

• Like 1

All jokes aside, I would have just walked off and left him to it

I would have loved to do that, but it meant a 6 KM walk home.

No way was I doing that just for this prick.

He has probably changed my view of all long termers in Thailand, and I really don't like that.

But now I am suspicious.

I think next time I will just flatten the idiot.

Edited by lostsoul49

Instead of being tempted to beat up poor old 70 year olds,why not just ignore him.and drink up your beer,call him a choice name and go?

And how old are you? probably too young to beat up Old Age Pensioners!

• Like 2

Instead of being tempted to beat up poor old 70 year olds,why not just ignore him.and drink up your beer,call him a choice name and go?

And how old are you? probably too young to beat up Old Age Pensioners!

I am 50

and this guy seems full of life covered in tattoos.

Like that scares me...... not

you could of just said,

listen mate im not interested in your bulls££t and asked him to leave you alone,,

Man....... I said that so many times to him and he wasn't having it.

This guy was looking for a fight, and I didn't accommodate him.

I am now back home and wondering why I just didn't smack him down to the floor.

But I am normally a non violent type.

I left all that behind in the UK 10 years ago.

I used to do all that shit many years ago nd I am trying to keep it in my past.

If this had happened in a bar in the UK... this idiot would have been put down in seconds.

If this had happened in a bar in the UK, you would have probably been arrested for inciting racial hatred.

Calling people by skin color is just not acceptable in civilized society.

He was a white guy...... where did the colour crap come into this?????

And if you heard what this guy was saying about Americans, and I was sticking up for you lot while telling them I hated the US administration, as do many American people.

Edited by lostsoul49
  • Like 1

Yeah I've met a couple of tools like that but they've usually been younger - in their 50s. They're "retired" on "decent pensions" but, if life is so sweet here, why are they so angry?

I'll tell you why - because the locals aren't lining up to wipe their <deleted> wherever they go and the modest income that seemed so generous a few years ago isn't enough to make them feel part of the elite any more.

They deserve your pity, not a slap.

Best to just let 'em rattle on and walk away as hard as that may be to do sometimes

• Like 2

I sort of agree with the old geezer.

Prior to 2004 the whores had more resemblance of courtesans dating a different breed of man.

This all changed when the Benidorm crowd started to arrive en masse looking for a cheap wife.

The resultant lower standards were quickly filled by your average Isaan slapper which most of us end up marrying.

• Like 1

Yeah I've met a couple of tools like that but they've usually been younger - in their 50s. They're "retired" on "decent pensions" but, if life is so sweet here, why are they so angry?

I'll tell you why - because the locals aren't lining up to wipe their <deleted> wherever they go and the modest income that seemed so generous a few years ago isn't enough to make them feel part of the elite any more.

They deserve your pity, not a slap.

Best to just let 'em rattle on and walk away as hard as that may be to do sometimes

Yeah.....

You are dead right.

The next time he comes near me, I am just going to get up and move away from him....

If he follows me, and tries to push the envelope, then I am just going to knock him out.,

End of story.

Prior to 2004 the whores had more resemblance of courtesans dating a different breed of man.

This all changed when the Benidorm crowd started to arrive en masse looking for a cheap wife.

The resultant lower standards were quickly filled by your average Isaan slapper which most of us end up marrying.

Speak for yourself, and this guy probably is talking about you and your kind.

Whereas I didn't marry a whore, but I have to suffer this crap because of people like you.

• Like 1

Speak for yourself, and this guy probably is talking about you and your kind.

Whereas I didn't marry a whore, but I have to suffer this crap because of people like you.

LOL.

No need to justify yourself.

I married a whore myself and nobody cares.