BANGKOK 22 April 2019 09:46

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dirtycash

best easiest way to learn thai.

The fastest way is with an intensive course such as the South-East Asian Summer Studies Institute (SEASSI). In 10 weeks you will have studied the equivalent of 1 year of a university-level course in reading, writing and speaking Thai. (Academic credits can be applied upon completion, if desired.) It's expensive, but you will accomplish what you set out to do. And it's not for everyone, of course, but it works.

http://seassi.wisc.edu/

be born thai.

Appears useless and devoid of mature thought.

Click on the link to Highspeedthai.com that appears all over this forum. I did so in February and I can read, write and speak Thai passably now. You won't regret it.

Read, write and speak in 4 mo. is quite an endorsement, of either your aptitude and work ethic or the site itself. I'll certainly check the site.

Click on the link to Highspeedthai.com that appears all over this forum. I did so in February and I can read, write and speak Thai passably now. You won't regret it.

Read, write and speak in 4 mo. is quite an endorsement, of either your aptitude and work ethic or the site itself. I'll certainly check the site.

I just typed in highspeedthai.com in my bowser and it came back site not found.

I'll look around thaivisa.

Thai-style.co.uk created by thais to teach non thais - reasonable enough approx. £12 an hour for 1-1 which you'll need if you lack the discipline to follow CD's/tapes/online audio etc etc as most people do

Easy forget passport do time in Thai prison get friendly with Thai locals. Bingo!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I just typed in highspeedthai.com in my bowser and it came back site not found.

I'll look around thaivisa.

Yes JCNBKK Ihad the same result

Add www. to the front of that name.

For some reason when I listen to Thai children talk I remember the words they say more so than when an adult Thai person speaks.

At the nursery where I take my 21 moth old child to every morning I stay and play with my son for about 15 minutes before I leave.

All the other Thai children are talking and learning also so I actually learn some more words listening to the Thai children.

Easy forget passport do time in Thai prison get friendly with Thai locals. Bingo!

Ha ha ...good one....and yes you would learn Thai very fast if you were in prison.

Get started with some self study, check out the videos here. The pronunciation videos are great! https://www.youtube.com/user/ThaiStyleLanguage

Then, find yourself a teacher as there is no substitute for learning Thai with a Thai speaker. It is the best way to learn and keep motivated. It is also very important to get feedback on your pronunciation and tones from native speakers.

Posts with foreign script have been removed. If you want to post in Thai, please use the Thai language forum.

dukelanguage.com/ They're not an ED Visa Factory. Students that enrol at Duke are enrolled for the one purpose, which is to Learn Thai. They teach Thai the easiest way. Good Luck to you!