Moving schools between samui and chiang Mai

Hey

Any good (yes I want to attend and learn and be with like minded students) schools that have branches in both cm and samui and is it possible to switch a month or so (perhaps after each module) from one to the other and back .... Want a bit of flexibility to move around a bit

Cheers

IF you can find a school that has branches in both it might be possible

like Pro Language I new a guy that went back and forth from Pattaya and Bangkok

1. You have to do your 90 check in in the place where you first started your visa so if you are in Bk you would have to go to Pattaya to renew in this case every 90 days

2. Some schools dont want you going back and forth as it disrupts the flow of each class

3. Some schools will let you do it once

now this is all with the same branch

If you wanted to go to a different school that probably will not work well

1. You wont be attending the school u signed up for all the time for your eD visa which means attendance records etc would be messed up

2. I dont know of any schools that would let u change from one to the other

I do know you can change from one school to a different school but you got to get a cancel letter from the first school from immigration, basically cancelling your visa and then restarting it at the new school, you dont have to leave the country. It is wise to get your paper work started and ready at the new school, then cancel as when u cancel I believe you only get 7 days on your visa

of course everything is changing all the time with it seems like every visa these days so all these issues could change. But to be honest I think the schools around here are really set up for you to attend the full year and not for you to go school hopping between locations..

good luck

• 6 months later...