Who's Got The Better Educational System? Thailand, Or America?

Hello and Sawasdee khrap,

Please consider this link education related, as I'd think these guys went through a sort of an education. Dear mods, please don't be so hard on me now, as the movie seems to be real, education related and shows a lot.

Thank you for your kind consideration. 

Please watch the "why was it called the cold war?" " Because it was cold in Russia?" 

Watch and enjoy!!!

http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/05/29/watch-this-video-proves-just-how-broken-our-education-system-is/

So funny, but also very disappointing from these college kids not knowing quite basic historical facts about even their own country.

What really surprises me that they didn't even know why they had a day off.

You can ask most people in Europe at a high school level what "cold war" means. The majority would know it and answer right away. 

I didn't post this to blame a country's educational system, it's just that many people coming from same country blame Thai people in general for not having "basic knowledge."

Unfortunately, Thais do not learn about the "cold war" and how close it was to have a third and last war.