Gaza school strike 'criminal' - UN

webfact

The kindly Terrorists of Hamas working diligently teaching the children of Palestine.

Some purists of TV consider the above 'off topic'.

Methinks not. I am curious whether this is not one of the UN protected schools for children.

Killing of children is not good. What about the children in this video?

Bombing schools and hospitals is not good. What about those used as launching pads for rockets?

A suicide kid with explosives vest is approaching you. Will you fire or not?

And finally, when the bad things happen who is to blame? IDF? Or, God forbid, those Patriots who have been behind all these ugly facts?

Maybe the Ban Ki Moon? I am not sure... but many people are - the bloody Jews of-course!

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UG, the guy is just trolling and you play along...

following his same logic, all these sources constantly being quoted by his Israeli defamation gang:

haaretz is owned by Zionist Israeli and Jewish members - biased & not objective

AlJazeera is owned by Qatar (which funds & supports Hamas) - biased & not objective

Youtube is owned by Google (which is owned by Jews) - biased & not objective

Google is owned by Jews - biased & not objective

B'tselem NGO is owned by Zionist Israelis - biased & not objective

And I can go on and on

Let's just all stop quoting every single source because it's seems that nobody is objective and anything that shows Israel in a shred of positive light or being honest or shows Hamas in a negative light is a biased Israeli propaganda, for him.

When the facts are impossible to refute, they start searching for ways to discredit the sources.

Nice strategy, but won't work as it indeed doesn't fool anyone, Hamas friends. smile.png

Wow, there really is a lot of biased and unobjective material on the web. That doesn't make biased and unobjective reports reliable, nor does it make them "proof". If the only material that paints Israel in a positive light is biased, then the logical conclusion would be that there may indeed be very little positive to say about Israel.

Accusing someone of trolling just because he can consistantly prove your sources are biased is not a convincing tactic to get him to stop.

Saying "Lets just stop uncovering the truth about biased sources.." is simply running away from the truth.

You're basically saying, "Stop showing us we're wrong", we don't like it.

Here's an idea....how about quoting sources that are reliable to prove your points?

Wow, talking about reading miscomprehension and usual-twisting.

I am basically saying "Stop telling us our sources are wrong when you are basically using similar or same sources when it's convenient for you".

You've missed the point. If the people you argue with use sources that are biased in favour of Israel, it makes their anti-Israel point all the more stronger.

Whatsmore....you said,;

" When the facts are impossible to refute, they start searching for ways to discredit the sources. "

If the sources are unreliable, or demonstrably biased, then your "irrefutable facts" have doubt rightfully cast upon them.

• Like 1

When was this picture posted the first time on the net ?

What kind of website is this : The Muslim Issue ?

What kind of website is it? One that sells "Infidel and Proud" T-shirts.

There is a claim that the guy in the photo is taking the boys down off the fence after IDF hung them there as a cruel joke.

A typical anti-Muslim propaganda website. Note, anti-Muslim, not anti-Islamic.

• Like 2

The kindly Terrorists of Hamas working diligently teaching the children of Palestine.

Methinks not. I am curious whether this is not one of the UN protected schools for children.

Bombing schools and hospitals is not good. What about those used as launching pads for rockets?

And finally, when the bad things happen who is to blame? IDF? Or, God forbid, those Patriots who have been behind all these ugly facts?

Maybe the Ban Ki Moon? I am not sure... but many people are - the bloody Jews of-course!

Video was published on Youtube in November 2012.

Has nothing to do with the school bombed with casualities in the OP.

Edited by Thorgal

UG, the guy is just trolling and you play along...

following his same logic, all these sources constantly being quoted by his Israeli defamation gang:

haaretz is owned by Zionist Israeli and Jewish members - biased & not objective

AlJazeera is owned by Qatar (which funds & supports Hamas) - biased & not objective

Youtube is owned by Google (which is owned by Jews) - biased & not objective

Google is owned by Jews - biased & not objective

B'tselem NGO is owned by Zionist Israelis - biased & not objective

And I can go on and on

Let's just all stop quoting every single source because it's seems that nobody is objective and anything that shows Israel in a shred of positive light or being honest or shows Hamas in a negative light is a biased Israeli propaganda, for him.

When the facts are impossible to refute, they start searching for ways to discredit the sources.

Nice strategy, but won't work as it indeed doesn't fool anyone, Hamas friends. smile.png

Wow, there really is a lot of biased and unobjective material on the web. That doesn't make biased and unobjective reports reliable, nor does it make them "proof". If the only material that paints Israel in a positive light is biased, then the logical conclusion would be that there may indeed be very little positive to say about Israel.

Accusing someone of trolling just because he can consistantly prove your sources are biased is not a convincing tactic to get him to stop.

Saying "Lets just stop uncovering the truth about biased sources.." is simply running away from the truth.

You're basically saying, "Stop showing us we're wrong", we don't like it.

Here's an idea....how about quoting sources that are reliable to prove your points?

Wow, talking about reading miscomprehension and usual-twisting.

I am basically saying "Stop telling us our sources are wrong when you are basically using similar or same sources when it's convenient for you".

You've missed the point. If the people you argue with use sources that are biased in favour of Israel, it makes their anti-Israel point all the more stronger.

Whatsmore....you said,;

" When the facts are impossible to refute, they start searching for ways to discredit the sources. "

If the sources are unreliable, or demonstrably biased, then your "irrefutable facts" have doubt rightfully cast upon them.

Wasn't me. You missed the point. I completely agree that the sources I listed are mostly credible.

The point is that arguments that these sources are biased and explanations why they are biased and not objective while accepting very similar sources as unbiased don't match and don't make these arguments convincing at all.

He was saying - "do you expect objectivity from biased Israeli media?" while many anti-Israelis here rely on and post information made by Israeli media to make their point. So it is objective all of a sudden.

When Israeli media shows facts you don't like - it's not objective and biased.

Sorry, you can't have it both ways.

• Like 1

He was saying - "do you expect objectivity from biased Israeli media?" while many anti-Israelis here rely on and post information made by Israeli media to make their point. So it is objective all of a sudden.

When Israeli media shows facts you don't like - it's not objective and biased.

Sorry, you can't have it both ways.

Exactly. The Israel-bashers often use the same sources that we do, but only complain when those sources disprove their false narrative. It is called hypocrisy.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 2

It has something to do with children.

It has something to do with children soldiers.

It has something to do with brainwashing.

It has something to do with future casualties among children.

It has something to do with schools.

It has something to do with reasons why schools may be the targets of bombings.

And some morons try to pull 'off topic' button just because it was a different school!

I wonder how much the school curriculum has changed from 2012?

Edited by ABCer

You nitpick about EVERY source of any type that does not say what you want them to say. Who do you think you are fooling? laugh.png

As ever the anti-Israel lobby have to fall back on source policing because they can't refute any of the facts shown. Whereas Pallywood productions repeat myths ad-nauseum and indulge in blood libel.
facts?pictures give the facts in Gaza and independent reporting,Israel doesnt want the world to know. A certain minister of information in the third reich would have admired Tel Aviv's propaganda. Edited by kingalfred
  • Like 1

And some morons try to pull 'off topic' button just because it was a different school!

School curriculum has not changed because it's still under Israeli Military Law.

Some 400 children will not attempt new school year.

How does killing children on a beach, bombing a school or a centre for disabled people protect Israel ?

What do you want to learn this kids after 45 years of occupation ?

These children can not flee the country.

Edited by Thorgal

Can the UN order them to stop, fine them or send troops in to help the Palestine?

Tried it a lot of times Neeranam but were handcuffed by the US with it's Israeli lobby

http://www.phon.ucl.ac.uk/home/geoff/UNresolutions.htm

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

May want to read some background on reasoning behind the Israel related vetoes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negroponte_doctrine

I don't know what you are on about. People who support Israel's right to defend herself against antisemitic genocidal terrorists are never going to agree with Hamas cheerleaders.

Speaking of attacks on Israel, when it rains, it pours. Now some are coming from the NORTH in Lebanon!

Stop perpetuating lies that come from the myths sprouted in propaganda!

Hamas are not antisemitic, nor are they genocidal or terrorists.

Granted they want to exterminate Zionists, but not all Jews are Zionist. Their charter makes this clear. Their charter makes it clear that, to quote from it, "... it is possible for the members of the three religions: Islam, Christianity and Judaism to coexist in safety and security...". That is NOT antisemitism.

If firing rockets at civilian populated areas is terrorism, then Israel via it's IDF is a much worse terrorist, sowing much more terror.

Not all the Jews are Zionists, but most Israeli Jews are. How do you imagine Hamas rule over them will work out, then?

Hamas Charter does include anti-semitic (or anti-Jewish, whatever...kinda getting lost in all the semantics thrown around)

parts and clear references to this effect. You may pick whichever parts you like, of course, but may also wish to reflect on

how Christian, Jews and other minorities usually fare in places where strict Islamic rule applies.

Can the UN order them to stop, fine them or send troops in to help the Palestine?

Tried it a lot of times Neeranam but were handcuffed by the US with it's Israeli lobby

http://www.phon.ucl.ac.uk/home/geoff/UNresolutions.htm

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Nowadays also difficult to find troops without weaponry, social and financial links to US and Israel...

A wonder that there are UN troops is Lebanon, Egypt and Syria, then, eh?

Regardless, what would UN forces exactly be good for? A bunch of soldiers from the Philippines were taken hostage near

the Israel-Syria border earlier today. UN forces are peacekeepers, they do not provide actual security not engage in actual

fighting. How would they help if either side decides to have a go at the other?

I wonder - if a US or British school were taken over by terrorists who were firing from within its walls would everybody on here be saying - Bomb the school - send in an airstrike? "But what about the children? - 'Well the terrorists are using them as human shields - tough!

I just soooooo much doubt it.

Oh please. What a ridiculous and irrelevant distortion.

Hamas rules ALL of Gaza.

Not just a school.

ALL of Gaza.

Yes the Gazan people voted for them and if they were allowed, maybe they would again, who knows.

The analogy is totally irrelevant to the actual situation.

Ah the children voted for them did they. Kill the children for the sins of their fathers. I think the analogy is very relevant to the situation. The UN say the bombing of the school was criminal. Mind you when ever did Israel listen to the UN, apart from when they said "here have this land'. I guess to understand truly the gravity of the crime you need to be able to empathise as to what it would be like to lose a child.

How do you feel about UN schools in the Gaza Strip being used to store Hamas weapons? (this was reported on several

occasions by the UN itself).

School curriculum has not changed because it's still under Israeli Military Law.

Some 400 children will not attempt new school year.

How does killing children on a beach, bombing a school or a centre for disabled people protect Israel ?

What do you want to learn this kids after 45 years of occupation ?

These children can not flee the country.

School curriculum in both the West Bank and the Gaza Strip has nothing to do with Israeli dictates.

The Gaza Strip is not under Israeli military rule, and so are most cities in the West Bank.

The killing of children, even if unintentional, does not promote Israel's interests, that's for sure.

Each family losing a child is bound to have other family members with more reasons to hate Israel.

• Like 1

The interview with Ilan Pappe, a Jewish academic, is lengthy but extremely interesting.

It is not surprising that the usual suspects are enthralled with this guy. This dishonest loon admits that "facts are irrelevant" to him and that his work is all about his far-left ideology:

"Indeed the struggle is about ideology, not about facts, Who knows what facts are? We try to convince as many people as we can that our interpretation of the facts is the correct one, and we do it because of ideological reasons, not because we are truthseekers,"

The Israel-bashers love to quote a few Benny Morris paragraphs (that were taken out of context). This is what he had to say about Pappe:

"Unfortunately much of what Pappe tries to sell his readers is complete fabrication. . . . This book is awash with errors of a quantity and a quality that are not found in serious historiography. . . . The multiplicity of mistakes on each page is a product of both Pappe's historical methodology and his political proclivities . . .For those enamored with subjectivity and in thrall to historical relativism, a fact is not a fact and accuracy is unattainable." (New Republic, March 22, 2004)

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 2

Aren't you the one who denied there had been any anti-Semitic remarks on these threads, until someone posted a screen shot of a particularly hateful one, in a conversation that you were participating in? Maybe you just have a very selective memory. whistling.gif

Edited by Ulysses G.