BANGKOK 16 June 2019 18:02

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tomster

IPTV boxes - where to buy in Pattaya?

A friend of mine has a bar and has asked muggins here to sort out an IPTV box for sports etc in this bar.

I was actually thinking of getting one of these myself but wanted to buy one from a local source here in Pattaya in case of problems at a later date.

Can anyone recommend a good company?

Thanks in advance,

Tom.

Try the ISP shops. 3BB have them.

Or are you looking for an Android tv box?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I have a fantastic Iptv box. Hundreds of English stations plus loads of movies on demand. Not the cheapest one available but works great. I am just a user not seller but if you want details please PM me

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Try the ISP shops. 3BB have them.

Or are you looking for an Android tv box?

Sorry, should have clarified, looking for an Android Box.

You can get them in Tukcom, range from 3K to 5K.

Slighty behind latest technology, if you want the latest then eBay is your friend.

Neo minix x7 is the one we have

Look in ThaiVisa classifieds i have one for sale,brand new Bht2,500, its an MX Android box.

regards worgeordie

Pattaya 2 U They used to be in Tuk Com but rent increases forced them out. new premises coming from suk on Pattaya Tai go down road at side of Tuk Com the first one, when you get to a family mart on the left turn left and they are on the right at the end of street. you tube clip is in Thai but shows new shop near the multi storey car park.

I paid 5k for the box and 300 a month plenty of movies to play on demand and lot of Thai programmes and movies in Thai menu.Also plenty of tv channels. Connects via wifi or can run cable to modem. they have a better system on offer now box is 2800 3 months free viewing. Lot more on it. Talk to the guy in clip or tall guy with long pony tail. Just put in new password every month. I buy 3 months at a time and if i don't use it for a while credit does not run out on remaining months.

better systems around but upto 1000 baht per month.

You can buy them here off a British lad for 5k and no further subscriptions, myself and numerous friends already have them.

They come with XBMC, Mobdro, (which include expat TV, sky sports, etc) Cloud, ITV & BBC iPlayer.

Too many channels to mention.

All you need is a decent WiFi connection.

PM me for further details.

PS. I have no business connection, just trying to help.

Monthly 600 bhat and device cost 4500bhat , currently im using it , best service , but you need good internet connection special true or tot adsl wire type ,check here the link , you can enjoy premier league football with HD quality http://www.satthai.tv/2008/ppibox.php

Lazada is the place to get an Android box cash on delivery and probably the best price

There are some farangs around who will sell you a box at a slightly inflated price but they usually do all the setting up of the box which is not straightforward for the average pc user

Having said that after a few goes my self I have been able to master the setting up of my box which I have had now for about a year and the only problem is that I am running it on 10meg from 3BB which is Ok most of the time except when the kids come home from the school and they suck up all the internet bandwith

Another alternative to an Android box is the latest version of Kodi for your PC or Laptop, I downloaded Kodi Jarvis on my laptop and my desktop which is great because I can use any of them anywhere I go as long as there is an internet supply of 10Meg or over.

Certainly for those who dont want to pay 3K Plus for an Android or Apple box the Kodi download to your PC or laptop is free and gives all the TV programmes, Movies that the various Boxes give.

One thing you do need though if you go the way Of Kodi is an HDMI cable from your PC to your TV

I personally prefer the Kodi jarvis option and no cost.

For Those who want to have a go loading Kodi or indeed any of the android boxes there are many Youtube videos with great instructions and easy to follow .

I bought a M8 Android box from Numchai. They came and set it up for me, had Kodi on already. Must say there's some good movie channels on Kodi but I find it a bit fiddly. I downloaded iLike HD on to the box. That's all I use now. My download speed is 7 mbps, I'm using wifi to connect rather than Ethernet. I'm sure I would get a better quality picture using Ethernet but to be honest I'm quite happy with the wifi