Phuket opinion: Fair fares for all

The military did say that they wanted to return "happiness" back to the Thai people.

If many Thais start protesting about some of the policies that have been introduced................you get the picture?

I've said it before, I applaud the military for tackling this issue. But it will not change. This type of culture will take generations to change, it cannot be done overnight. There is too much resistance. They do have to start somewhere and this is a nice start.

"This type of culture will take generations to change" - it took generations to build the tourism industry on Phuket, and it's the greed of this current generation that is causing its downfall.

The military did say that they wanted to return "happiness" back to the Thai people.

If many Thais start protesting about some of the policies that have been introduced................you get the picture?

The question is, if red shirts and yellow shirts joined together, to protest against the Thai Army - what colour shirt will they wear?  biggrin.png

Edited by NamKangMan

The question is, iIf red shirts and yellow shirts joined together, to protest against the Thai Army - what colour shirt will they wear?  biggrin.png

What colour is the arch enemy of green :)?

I don't really care what the transportation mafia  in Phuket  does.

I've already voted with my feet.    There are too many other nice places in TH. to spend my time and baht.

Two  weeks in Phuket  was  more than adequate for me.   I'm not going back until the powers that be open their eyes to the nasty things happening  there.

No skin off my butt for sure and I'm sure they don't care about me either but in the aggregate some day they may have to care.

Until then...

• Like 1