Phuket: Man killed in motorcycle collision

I don't understand, a car make a turn and the motorbike smash to it, how can the damage be on the right side of the car  ???

The car makes the u-turn, so exposing it's right hand side. If the motorbike would try to outpace the car and pass it on the righthand side but fail, it would hit the right frontside of the car.

What u-turn?? The bike turned in front of the van which was going straight ahead..

The damage to the van in second pic on Phuket News clearly shows that it received a front right side impact

I don't understand, a car make a turn and the motorbike smash to it, how can the damage be on the right side of the car  ???

The car makes the u-turn, so exposing it's right hand side. If the motorbike would try to outpace the car and pass it on the righthand side but fail, it would hit the right frontside of the car.

What u-turn?? The bike turned in front of the van which was going straight ahead..

The damage to the van in second pic on Phuket News clearly shows that it received a front right side impact

Ask the poster, I was just responding to his post.

The only thing I can't fathom is why a Police Lt. General would "rush" to the scene? Either party especially well connected perhaps. Surely that's a beat cop's job.

• Like 1

Ask the poster, I was just responding to his post.

I was responding to the poster and you..you gave an explanation of what didn't happen happened ..why didn't you query what he said?