BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
dereklev

Virus In Korat

Lets drop the flaming and accusations and try to stick to factual confirmation of what is a very serious topic.

A very good point sbk, and one that the concerned parents in Korat do try to stick to!

However not always possible when a know it all newbie is continually allowed to make such preposterous accusations.... :o:D

Lets drop the flaming and accusations and try to stick to factual confirmation of what is a very serious topic.

A very good point sbk, and one that the concerned parents in Korat do try to stick to!

However not always possible when a know it all newbie is continually allowed to make such preposterous accusations.... :o:D

The operator of Korat website forum (Sportrider) asks here why I think he is using this serious topic as a cover to advertise his website, saying his is a "not for profit" site. The answer is in his own words on his site. He intends to set up an online realty agent through his site. He is undoubtedlty thinking ahead about sponsorship once he has a credible membership.

Edited by diddlysquat

The operator of Korat website forum (Sportrider) asks here why I think he is using this serious topic as a cover to advertise his website, saying his is a "not for profit" site. The answer is in his own words on his site. He intends to set up an online realty agent through his site. He is undoubtedlty thinking ahead about sponsorship once he has a credible membership.

Diddlysquat

Who cares? :D Does your post help the concerns of parents with small children. Maybe it is just your green envy of anothers entrepreneurship that makes you post this way. What part of stay on topic don't you understand. :D

Thai Ranger

Edited by ThaiRanger

Mods/Admin I started this thread as a serious topic to get information on and warn others about a serious virus that is killing children in the Korat area. I did so as a concerned father.

The thread has been hijacked by diddlysquat who seems to have some serious problems with the operator and the members of a local Korat based Forum!!

I would ask you to please close the thread now as I see no further useful information being posted here!

Thanks in advance, Derek

I see I can close the thread myself, so I have.

A post on that other Forum from yesterday says......................

A Doctor who works at the Ratchasima Thonburi and Maharat Hospitals has said that no new cases have been registered lately.

So that is some very good news.

I would like to thank all of you who posted positively and helpfully.

To those who didn't and you know who you are.............. :o

Thread closed again :D