Managerial Merry-Go-Round 2014-2015

naboo

Don't know if it's been said on another thread already but Dick Advocaat has left Sunderland.

Mmmmm Sunderland or Amsterdam....Sunderland or Amsterdam? facepalm.gif

I'll be in one of those places next week....can you guess which? biggrin.png

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ancelotti is out of any equation taking a year off for back surgery.

Door looks wide open for Benitez to chance his arm at the Bernabeu for a couple of seasons.

Although atm i'm reasonably hapi with potts in charge, personally think we missed one by not going for benitez

and if the potts regime falls of the rails this coming season , lets hope it doesn't, but is it going to be his defining season?

really deliver or see u later alligator?

would ancelotti's scheduled return date be about right for us?

Door looks wide open for Benitez to chance his arm at the Bernabeu for a couple of seasons.

Although atm i'm reasonably hapi with potts in charge, personally think we missed one by not going for benitez

and if the potts regime falls of the rails this coming season , lets hope it doesn't, but is it going to be his defining season?

Who is "we"?

Who is "we"?

The tiny totts.

Ancelloti unavailable and now it seems Klopp has definitely ruled out returning for a half year or more. Good news for Rodgers and Pellegrini.

It seems his exact words were "I'm going to take a break until further notice".

That could be "I've just noticed how big that Shaikh's cheque is".

biggrin.png

Ancelloti unavailable and now it seems Klopp has definitely ruled out returning for a half year or more. Good news for Rodgers and Pellegrini.

well it all bodes for a rather dull season for both clubs. Under transition will both managers incapable of the tasks required and dead men walking anyway.

well it all bodes for a rather dull season for both clubs. Under transition will both managers incapable of the tasks required and dead men walking anyway.

Don't know that I would consider Pellegrini a dead man walking Carms. His first year he won the league and finished second this past season. Certainly he'll be expected to win the league again. Money calls the shots despite a first and second finish over a two year span.

Don't know that I would consider Pellegrini a dead man walking Carms. His first year he won the league and finished second this past season. Certainly he'll be expected to win the league again. Money calls the shots despite a first and second finish over a two year span.

neither would i call him atm.a

dead man walking but saying that.if he dont win anything this year or.maybe has a.piss poor start ,,then chanves r he'll be a gonner.

He has little or no chance of retaining his job at the end of the season. Doesn't have the balls under pressure and tactically inept when it really mattered. Just my opinion of course.

Nice bloke it seems though, a real gent!. So if i'm wrong i'll be delighted.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived