Managerial Merry-Go-Round 2014-2015

naboo

Crying shame really. Freedman had to go after Wednesday night but not altogether sure who could do any better. As a Wanderers fan, Id like to see Sunbed or Moose get the job (that's Phil Brown or Mixu Paatelainen, for non-believers). It's been downhill all the way since Big Sam left. Biggest problem at Bolton? In 25 years the number of players coming through the youth system to establish themselves in the first team is a paltry 3. Repeat: 3 in 25 years. Bottom of the division, £160+ Million in debt. Things aren't good.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over the weekend, Beppe Sannino quit as Watford boss. Apparently he didn't get on with the players.

His replacement, Billy McKinlay, leaving after two games in charge.

3rd in the table, what's going on?

^ Coyle?

Very doubtful. He could never get to grips with sorting out the defence and was held largely responsible for our biggest humiliation in years when Stoke hammered us 5-0 in the FA Cup semi-final. Did some very good work with Sturridge and Wiltshire when we had them on loan, but it's dogfight time now and I don't think that's his strength. Phil Brown is looking like the warm favourite, but the club is taking their time.

^ Get on him with sky??? if you think so. Warm? at 16s!!!!! If that's warm, Lennon is white hot!!!

Not really a gambler, but I'm passing Mr Power's place tomorrow and I might have a look in. Perhaps I'll have to back him EW if 16s. rolleyes.gif

Seemed to get a bit excitable rather a lot at Celtic. I'll keep an open mind but he wouldn't have been my choice.

Must be a unique characteristic in a Manager. Good luck Neil. At least you will be free from sectarian abuse.

Yes, but only in training sessions. He can ban them training in pants for me, if he can actually get them to win a match. Not a bad start against Birmingham away whose dreadful home form isn't as dreadful as our dreadful away form, but still, Brian, the lads could do good.

Neil Lennon is a football genius; Bolton won 1-0 away at Birmingham, and missed a penalty too. NL did manage to get himself sent to the stands by the ref, blaming the "different rules in England". Nothing to do with his over excitable behaviour.

Seemed to get a bit excitable rather a lot at Celtic. I'll keep an open mind but he wouldn't have been my choice.

Must be a unique characteristic in a Manager. Good luck Neil. At least you will be free from sectarian abuse.

Er, salty old son, have you ever asked yourself why Martin O'Neill from a similar background never had these problems.

Could it be because Lennon was known for being a visible, voluble and enthusiastic attender at Sinn Fein/PIRA gatherings. That and being a horrible git.

Er, salty old son, have you ever asked yourself why Martin O'Neill from a similar background never had these problems.

Could it be because Lennon was known for being a visible, voluble and enthusiastic attender at Sinn Fein/PIRA gatherings. That and being a horrible git.

Martin O'Neill never played for Celtic unlike Neil Lennon. You are the only person I know who connects Lenny to the IRA. This does not surprise me given your periodic anti Celtic rants.

Neil's "crime" was to be an RC from NI and sign for Celtic. Sure he was and is an abrasive character but then he would have plenty of managerial company in that regard. It is interesting your "outrage" does not extend to sending parcel bombs and bullets to him in the post. Presumably that is okay because he is a "horrible git".

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/may/25/neil-lennon-persecution-shames-scotland-celtic-manager#start-of-comments

I bet Harry is ready to throw it all in after that performance .

In post match interviews he sounded like a man at the end of his tether. Ferdinand & Sherwood to take over?

Chris Ramsey also coming on board. thats a new management team in situ.

Redknapps toast and good riddance.

3 Stone overweight? Methinks good old 'arry has lost the plotbiggrin.png

B0a7P1nCQAAbKE5.jpg

He also criticized Redknapps training methods and lack of tactics claiming theres more to it than "going out there and running around a bit."

The lad seems to have a point. Its about time Redknapp called it a day. Writings on the wall when you publicly slate your players and i've also noted Redknapps fundamental inability to shoulder any of the blame.

Archived