The Blues Factory closed ?

johng

• 1 month later...

Sorry I missed this one.

I'm afraid I decided to close the bar on July 20th.

I decided not to make an announcement about it publicly for personal reasons.

It was a great run but family issues back in the UK (where I am now) have to come first.

Thanks to all that supported us.

smile.png

That's too bad. My wife loved to go there sad.png

• 3 weeks later...

The announcement below was posted today on Facebook.

"Following extensive renovation, we are pleased to announce the return of the 'Blues Factory' Featuring some 'old faces' and many new ones. Our opening date will be announced in the next few days. Prepare to be ROCKED ! !"

post-53404-0-95421800-1413819083_thumb.j

You can get your diet of blues at the Mood Cafe and Night Club on Pratumnak Soi 6 (Thepthip Mansion Condo).

And join the other 3 people that go there, wrong location to try this, many who live in the area are complaining about the noise every night (except Monday) in what is a mainly residential area

You can get your diet of blues at the Mood Cafe and Night Club on Pratumnak Soi 6 (Thepthip Mansion Condo).

And join the other 3 people that go there, wrong location to try this, many who live in the area are complaining about the noise every night (except Monday) in what is a mainly residential area

Was at Mood Thursday. Not a place to sit. Absolutely packed, people were dancing and enjoying the music. It was great fun and great music. I was there about a month ago on a Friday, and it was a bit slow, but still quite a few people in there. It seems to be a very low season this year.

The Blues Factory will be open on Nov 1st with Lam back in attendance.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1374323076191989/

Was at Mood Thursday. Not a place to sit. Absolutely packed, people were dancing and enjoying the music. It was great fun and great music. I was there about a month ago on a Friday, and it was a bit slow, but still quite a few people in there. It seems to be a very low season this year.

The Blues Factory will be open on Nov 1st with Lam back in attendance.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1374323076191989/

Last night they had 2 customers as most night, one old guy that sits outside does not even like the music, its just nearest place for him to drink,yes occasionally they have a crowd but I believe its an arranged party not just people turning up randomly.

Good news about the Blues Factory

• 1 year later...

Archived