Russian tourist found dead in Phuket hotel with 7 stab wounds

Reminds my of the case when they found a body 30 years ago in a locked suit case hanging off a pier in Naklua. Police verdict was worse case of suicide that month. Seems like their level of detective work has remained consistent despite logic.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds my of the case when they found a body 30 years ago in a locked suit case hanging off a pier in Naklua. Police verdict was worse case of suicide that month. Seems like their level of detective work has remained consistent despite logic.

let's not forget the farang about 4 years ago who committed suicide by decapitating himself and then jumping off a bridge.
Police concluded that he committed suicide.

blink.pngblink.pngblink.png

How in the name of anything holy did they come to that conclusion. Defensive wounds on both arms, 7 stab wounds to the chest and they close the case as a suicide???? Unbelievable.

Probably because they have seen the body, and all you have is conflicting, unreliable news reports.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

With all the cameras any hotels have around , I guess it will be easy to see with whom this guy came back before his death ....

Much too obvious!

This is almost in line with the discovery of a body in an apartment some years ago in Pattaya where the deceased,found face down on the bed, his hands tied behind his back and a plastic bag tied over his head.

Girlfriend Noi contacted the BIB who soon concluded that it was a suicide.

I thought the usual method for suicide in Thailand is to cut your own head off and put in on a stick, after which you write the letter. Stabbing yourself in the chest seems a bit .. inadequate.

Not exactly Nippon style ritual suicide. More brilliant police work. No wonder this police force has won so many international prizes. Do they get training to come to the suicide conclusions? Stabbing yourself 7 times, and mysteriously getting defensive woulds in the process? The American crime labs would have a field day with this one. Here no crime labs are necessary. It is a good thing they are not necessary, as they are only stocked with equipment that is a generation old. In this case, they call the same police officer who built the third stage rocket boosters for NASA, and he came to this astounding conclusion himself.