Michael Brown killing: State police take over riot-hit US town

webfact

The entire Michael Brown defense has evaporated. The other thread with the autopsy report has the report (commissioned by the Brown family) saying that there were four wounds in one arm and two in the head, with the last shot likely being the highest head shot. It would almost be impossible for somebody with four bullets in one arm to raise that arm in surrender, as CNN and the protesters have been claiming. The entry of the last bullet at the top of the head was also said to be consistent with the head tipped forward. In other words, Michael Brown was bum rushing the policeman like he was about to sack a qb. The facts are pretty clear now, but the feds and the media will still crusade for the criminal. Just wait and see.

• Like 1

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no CSI expert but I also read the autopsy report as him charging towards the officer, head down. You couldn't lift your arm up after being shot 4 times in it but the race baiters will ignore the evidence and keep up with the gentle, unarmed giant shot for nothing crap !

• Like 1

It certainly explains why he shot him so many times. Something that big and strong running towards me would make me just keep pulling the trigger till it went click or he hit the deck.

I can't say I ever remember seeing rioting or looting on TV after some white guy was gunned down by the cops and it must happen as well

There's a lot of creative writing going on now at this thread. The previous page is especially infiltrated by erratic speculation taken in bits from the autopsy reports.

The thread has now become a work of fiction in which is presented the absurd claim that Brown was unable to lift his wounded arm above his shoulder to put his hands in the air to surrender.

Brown had his arms and hands in the air before the cop filled his arm with bullets while also shooting Brown in the face and head.

A cop shooting at a citizen's head can and may well hit an arm or two up beside it as well.

A cop shooting an unarmed citizen in the head while the unarmed citizen has his hands raised to surrender is OTT.

Michael Brown's large body presented more than enough of a disabling target for any police officer to shoot to hit. Why was the police officer aiming at and hitting Brown's face, Brown's head?

Why was the police officer using his weapon at all against an unarmed man with his hands in the air to surrender? Hitting Brown with 6 bullets. Six.

The claim Brown had turned to menacingly stare down the barrel of a cop's gun while approaching the cop as a grisly bear is bullsh*t.

Dorian Johnson has told reporters that the officer ordered the pair [he and Brown] to move onto the sidewalk, then grabbed his friend's neck and tried to pull him into the car before brandishing his weapon and firing. He said Brown started to run and the officer pursued him, firing multiple times.

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/08/ferguson-police-shooter-s-name-revealed-106115.html#ixzz3AjP2Iysp
Follow us: @ABC7News on Twitter | WJLATV on Facebook

Brown's uncle, Bernard Ewing, said the shooting was unnecessary, even if his nephew was a robbery suspect.

A robbery "still doesn't justify shooting him when he puts his hands up," he added. "You still don't shoot him in the face."

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/08/ferguson-police-shooter-s-name-revealed-106115.html#ixzz3AjUsAXSC

Edited by Publicus
  • Like 1

The Missouri State Police captain now in charge is also black, a small detail the BBC story apparently did not think important enough to include. So, we now have a black Hwy Patrol officer in charge at the scene, a black US Attorney General, Holder, directing the feds, and a black US president issuing Solomonic announcements from the Rose Garden. The OJ jurors are now in charge of everything. I'm sure justice is assured.

Had it been a white victim, I doubt Holder would have done anything. Had it been a white victim I doubt Obama would have had a press conference about it.

They are both quick to get involved when it's a black victim though. Look at what happened in the Trevon Martin shooting. At the beginning everyone assumed the shooter was white, and the usual circus ensued. Once they realised the shooter wasn't white, it was too late to stay out of it. Then the shooter was found not guilty- shock and horror.

Seems it's all about race in the US, and Whity is always assumed to be in the wrong.

No one knows what happened yet, and the media should be ashamed for egging on the riots.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

Now that it has been revealed that Michael Brown was a violent thug, these rioters are just hurting their own cause. They will get little sympathy from most of the public and the criminal acts just make black people look bad.

A typical statement from "hang 'em high" brigade who cannot see beyond their own prejudices.

As yet, there is no suggestion that Brown was committing a crime at the time of his killing. How on earth one can suggest that because he had committed a crime in the past, that some how justifies his random slaying. This reveals the worst type of subconscious racism, as well as a lack of understanding of how justice is supposed to work.

When the details are all revealed, only then we can really understand what happened, but the police are dragging their feet on this - why?

What we do know is the police continually refused to provide details of what happened to an enraged public causing suspicion and mistrust. They then release the video of Brown carrying out a criminal act, against the wishes of the DOJ - who know this will only inflame people and they were right.

The rioters don't deserve any sympathy, and personally, I have no issue with force being used on looters, but the issue is much bigger than looters, and smug comments like the one that were made in this post make us lose sight of the real social problems that have been generations in the making.

"Brown's uncle, Bernard Ewing, said the shooting was unnecessary, even if his nephew was a robbery suspect.

A robbery "still doesn't justify shooting him when he puts his hands up," he added. "You still don't shoot him in the face."

Why would anyone be interested in what Brown's uncle says? He didn't witness this incident, and no one has said, Brown was shot because of being a robbery suspect. The fact Brown was shot multiple times makes me think he charged the officer. It will be interesting to see the police officers report and how his report matches the forensic evidence.

Here is how I see it. The big problem is that there is a white or mostly white police force in a town that is majority black. If the town had a black police force, these cops would probably still kill or f-up that pos Michael Brown. There would be no riots and no need for the race-baiters Sharpton and Jackson.

I'd say a black police force or a force of significantly more black officers could and would do a better job in Ferguson than the present one has done.

Apparently the Missouri governor thinks the same as he's put the State Highway Patrol, which does criminal work and assists local police, on the ground in Ferguson, led by an able and respected commander of police.

How the Man in Charge of Ferguson Security Approaches Protesters

Police-Shooting-Misso_MacI-3-676x437.jpg

In the days since Missouri Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson took charge of a volatile situation that threatened to turn ugly, tragic or both, his calm-yet-commanding presence has captured international attention.

But when it comes to keeping the peace in the St. Louis suburb where a white police officer shot and killed an unarmed black teen, Johnson knows his neighbors’ opinions are what matter most.

“The people of our community need to hear what I’m saying,” Johnson, who is black, said at the start of one daily press briefing, urging local residents standing behind an enormous media contingent to come closer to the podium. “They’ve got questions, and I invited them here.”

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/885192-the-man-in-charge-of-ferguson-security-tries-to-bridge-gap-between-police-protesters/?photo=2

Now that it has been revealed that Michael Brown was a violent thug, these rioters are just hurting their own cause. They will get little sympathy from most of the public and the criminal acts just make black people look bad.

A typical statement from "hang 'em high" brigade who cannot see beyond their own prejudices.

As yet, there is no suggestion that Brown was committing a crime at the time of his killing.

Wrong again. The police officer says that Brown attacked him, tried to take his gun and then tried to run away - escape. All three of these crimes are felonies. The officer had the facial injury treated at the hospital. He won a commendation for 'extraordinary effort in the line of duty' just a few months ago. The fact that Michael Brown had robbed a store an hour before allegedly attacking an officer, makes the police story all the more credible.

10600498_10152319673865665_5785135093860

• Like 2

Here is how I see it. The big problem is that there is a white or mostly white police force in a town that is majority black. If the town had a black police force, these cops would probably still kill or f-up that pos Michael Brown. There would be no riots and no need for the race-baiters Sharpton and Jackson.

I'd say a black police force or a force of significantly more black officers could and would do a better job in Ferguson than the present one has done.

Apparently the Missouri governor thinks the same as he's put the State Highway Patrol, which does criminal work and assists local police, on the ground in Ferguson, led by an able and respected commander of police.

In the days since Missouri Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson took charge of a volatile situation that threatened to turn ugly, tragic or both, his calm-yet-commanding presence has captured international attention.

But when it comes to keeping the peace in the St. Louis suburb where a white police officer shot and killed an unarmed black teen, Johnson knows his neighbors’ opinions are what matter most.

“The people of our community need to hear what I’m saying,” Johnson, who is black, said at the start of one daily press briefing, urging local residents standing behind an enormous media contingent to come closer to the podium. “They’ve got questions, and I invited them here.”

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/885192-the-man-in-charge-of-ferguson-security-tries-to-bridge-gap-between-police-protesters/?photo=2

The protestors in this photo are wearing red. That tells me, they belong to the Bloods street gang or at the very least affiliate with them. These people are nothing more than thugs and a menace to society.

• Like 2

When the details are all revealed, only then we can really understand what happened, but the police are dragging their feet on this - why?

What we do know is the police continually refused to provide details of what happened to an enraged public causing suspicion and mistrust. They then release the video of Brown carrying out a criminal act, against the wishes of the DOJ - who know this will only inflame people and they were right.

Interesting. In one sentence JP complains about the police "dragging their feet" on giving the public details. Then, in the next sentence, he complains about the police giving out details that he doesn't want to hear.

The protestors in this photo are wearing red. That tells me, they belong to the Bloods street gang or at the very least affiliate with them. These people are nothing more than thugs and a menace to society.

Clearly, Capt. Ron's Hug-a-Thug approach hasn't worked. Now, the National Guard is going in. It looks like the Ferguson police chief knew what he was doing when you ordered his police to the scene in riot gear and armored vehicles. It only took Capt. Ron and the governor almost a week to learn the right lesson.

• Like 1

As yet, there is no suggestion that Brown was committing a crime at the time of his killing. How on earth one can suggest that because he had committed a crime in the past, that some how justifies his random slaying. This reveals the worst type of subconscious racism, as well as a lack of understanding of how justice is supposed to work.

The rioters don't deserve any sympathy, and personally, I have no issue with force being used on looters, but the issue is much bigger than looters, and smug comments like the one that were made in this post make us lose sight of the real social problems that have been generations in the making.

The problem is the full details are not being released. Do you think it's unreasonable for a cop to ask two guys not to walk in the middle of the road or was he just doing it because they were black?

I doubt he was a cigar aficionado he was probably using the cigars to smoke weed - blunts. So he was holding didn't want to get searched and busted for weed and robbery.

He also liked to take pics with his Glock. Handguns are illegal for under 21's I believe in every State.

There's at least four crimes there how many more do you want?

• Like 2

As yet, there is no suggestion that Brown was committing a crime at the time of his killing.

Wrong again. The police officer says that Brown attacked him, tried to take his gun and then tried to run away - escape. All three of these crimes are felonies. The officer had the facial injury treated at the hospital. He won a commendation for 'extraordinary effort in the line of duty' just a few months ago. The fact that Michael Brown had robbed a store an hour before allegedly attacking an officer, makes the police story all the more credible.

10600498_10152319673865665_5785135093860

The account of Brown's friend Dorian Johnson who was walking with Brown when the cop stopped them is radically different, so absolute pronouncements in this shooting death are premature.

Johnson said the police officer grabbed Brown by the neck, which initiated a scuffle. Johnson said the cop tried to get control of Brown by placing him in the police car. That the cop in the process took his firearm out of its holster to brandish it. The cop fired off a shot at no one or nothing in particular. Brown wrestled away from the cop, who apparently never had physical control of Brown, to run. The cop started blasting away with his handgun. The cop pursued Brown, firing at the running Brown.

When are the investigators and police going to arrest Dorian Johnson for making a false report in the case of a shooting death?

The Ferguson police haven't arrested Dorian Johnson, nor are they going to arrest him.

This case is far from clear or settled.

Ah! The old 'if you dare criticise minorities committing crimes, you must be racist' argument?

You mean besides attacking a police officer and trying to steal his weapon?

They then release the video of Brown carrying out a criminal act, against the wishes of the DOJ - who know this will only inflame people and they were right.

So you think the video should have been kept secret? I mean after all, he was just a gentle giant'.

The only one responsible for this situation is Brown. No one forced him to commit robbery. The police officer did his job.

Edited by H1w4yR1da

Since when do gangbangers give their undivided and respectful attention to a police officer, a captain besides?

You are digging and it is obvious you are digging.

They look more like north country farmers than St Louis gangbangers.

cheesy.gif

The account of Brown's friend Dorian Johnson who was walking with Brown when the cop stopped them is radically different, so absolute pronouncements in this shooting death are premature.

Absolute pronouncements are premature for sure, but wasn't Dorian Johnson one of the thugs who were with Brown when he roughed up the store clerk? I'm not sure how much his version of events is going to convince a jury.

I really do hate to sound pessimistic, but I sense we are going to be seeing a lot more of this kind of thing, going into the future, in the US. The middle class, and the lower class has become decimated, to such an extraordinary degree, that I do not think they feel like they belong anymore. Deprive a middle class man of his job, pension, health care, and savings, and see what his reaction is going to be. I have nothing to lose, perhaps? I think we may be looking at a trend in the future that makes the great bank robberies of the early 30's look like kid stuff. I foresee a massive white crime spree, perpetrated by relatively honest, hard working, ethical men, who have been deprived of everything, except their families, and it will be driven by a sense of desperation to survive, desire to provide for their families, no matter what, and that coupled with an extreme sense of having being disenfranchised by the system. Hate to be throwing such a dire scenario out there, but I do not see who, or what is going to repair a country that is so very broken down. I know some people who are doing well back there. But, they are in the tiny minority. Most are really struggling, like they have never struggled before.

Since when do gangbangers give their undivided and respectful attention to a police officer, a captain besides?

North country farmers all making sure to wear red in the middle of a riot zone. They are giving their undivided and respectful attention to a police officer who is black and - for the moment - taking their side. Sorry, but you are the one who is "digging".

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

cheesy.gif

I'm digging, lol??? I'm stating a fact. They aren't showing respect for the officer, they are showing respect for Brown.

Edited by CMNightRider
  • Like 2

North country farmers all making sure to wear red in the middle of a riot zone. They are giving their undivided and respectful attention to a police officer who is black and - for the moment - taking their side. Sorry, but you are the one who is "digging".

The guys listening respectfully to state Highway Patrol Capt Johnson clearly appear to be loyal fans of the St Louis Cardinals professional major league baseball club, the team and uniform color of which are red (and white).

One can see the letters on the red caps S and L for Saint Louis, i.e., the St. Louis Cardinal baseball club and team, aka the "Redbirds." I've been to baseball games in the old Busch Stadium near the arch in central St. Louis.

The tall guy wearing the sunglasses has a St Louis Cardinals T-shirt on.

These unarmed Cardinal fans probably have season box seat tickets to the Cards' home games in St Louis. They certainly look to me like bourgeois Americans or very close to it. They probably have the same question for the home plate umpire during night games that I have, which is 'how can you sleep with all these lights on?'

Thugs!

A menace to society!

cheesy.gif

Follow the St Louis Cardinals on Facebook

Bloods!!!

laugh.png

Edited by Scott
Copyright issue

But when it comes to keeping the peace in the St. Louis suburb where a white police officer shot and killed an unarmed black teen, Johnson knows his neighbors opinions are what matter most.

The people of our community need to hear what Im saying, Johnson, who is black, said at the start of one daily press briefing, urging local residents standing behind an enormous media contingent to come closer to the podium. Theyve got questions, and I invited them here.

cheesy.gif

North country farmers. WTH are you smoking or talking about?

• Like 2

The guys listening respectfully to state Highway Patrol Capt Johnson clearly appear to be loyal fans of the St Louis Cardinals professional major league baseball club, the team and uniform color of which are red (and white).

Now THAT is funny! cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Now THAT is funny! cheesy.gif

Beyond belief. That sound like some statement my great grand mother would make.

• Like 2