Michael Brown killing: State police take over riot-hit US town

webfact

I'm not from Missouri but you're gonna hafta show me that.

It's entirely credible given the notorious reputation of the Ferguson and the St Louis police, but I'd have to see it for myself, after which I'd commend you for your conscientious attention to the details of this case and tragedy which I'm sure you take ever so seriously. It's your claim so you're going to have to support here with your postings.

Opinion is of course another matter entirely.

Ask and ye shall receive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Breaking: Michael Brown Star Witness HAS A WARRANT OUT FOR HIS ARREST For Stealing (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, August 22, 2014, 7:05 PM
Dorian Johnson was arrested in Jefferson City, Missouri for stealing and lying to police.
Johnson was with Michael Brown the day he was shot dead in Ferguson.
Dorian Johnson also was with Mike Brown when he robbed the local convenience store.
Dorian Johnson has a warrant out for his arrest for stealing.

This is old "news" about an event in 2011 that has been known publicly and generally since the shooter Wilson killed Michael Brown in August.

clap2.gif

Yet is suddenly is now and again being re-presented as if no one in the world had known about it since the time of the killing while Dorin Johnson was right there with Brown and the shooter Wilson

cheesy.gif

The fact is Dorian Wilson is and remains a federal witness, an eyewitness in the presence of his friend Michael Brown and the shooter Darren Wilson.

You right wingnuts have discovered you have nothing to say about the leak of the official autopsy findings as conducted by the local officials. You fringe fantastics had such a big case against Brown that you'd said exonerated the shooter Wilson and now you are down to rehashing news from August in the here and now as Halloween soon comes upon us. laugh.png .

You said in a post that you're a former cop, of five years if I remember it that specifically. I'd guess all former cops around here stick together through thick and thin, eh.....

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Published: Friday, August 22, 2014, 8:03 AM

BY MEG WAGNER , CORKY SIEMASZKO

Johnson, according to several reports, has some credibility issues. He was charged with lying to police in 2011 about his age and identity after he was busted for larceny.

So now will come the rants against MSNBC and the liberal left. The right wingnuts just keep howling at the moon.

Nope, didn't say I was a cop for five years. You're wrong yet again.

You keep harping that the release of Johnson's criminal record is old news. Nobody ever heard of the little man before August when he helped Michael Brown rob a convenience store. That's only two months ago. Hardly old news.

You also seemingly boast about Johnson being a federal witness and somehow seem to believe that is an exalted position to be in. He aided and abetted in robbing the convenience store, lied to police in another case and is very probably lying about the circumstances in this case.

Any defense lawyer will have him crying on the witness stand before it is all over, regardless of how much coaching he receives from Holder's civil rights division.

I still don't know whether the Grand Jury will issue an indictment against Wilson, but I feel Holder will somehow, mystically, come up with some sort of civil rights issue they can charge him with. Holder doesn't have time to investigate Lois Lerner but he seems to have plenty of time to pursue a local police officer in Missouri for a shooting that might well be self defense.

You can have the last word as I am tired. Ciao

Good idea, you should go to bed because you're duplicating your posts to the thread.

Above is your post of this go-around last night into early this morning and below as follows is your post to the thread of August 22 of this year.

All the same you seem to have something on for Lois Lerner at the IRS as you continually talk about her constantly, even at this thread that is about the shooter Darren Wilson executing a homicide of Michael Brown. So sweet dreams I'd guess smile.png

BTW, I'm tired too so I'm going to quit now researching your post to the thread in which you'd said you had been a police officer, you know, a cop. Were you ever a police officer of any kind or sort? You know, a cop? There are some cops around here or former cops and I wuz sure you'd said you were one of 'em. Izzit true you former cops stick together through thick and thin to include TVF postings?

You say Ciao to me which is good but it's all the same not the case that I'm having the last word in this post as the thread continues overnight in to tomorrow so catch you later. Same same to you as I say Zài Jiàn.

#8283099 Michael Brown killing: State police take over riot-hit US town

Posted by chuckd on 2014-08-22 17:33:32 in World News

Oops. It appears our star witness, Dorian Johnson, has a propensity for telling little fibs to the police.

Might not be the best witness to put under cross examination.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star Witness In Michael Brown Shooting Charged With Theft, Filing False Police Report
By Larry O'Connor 21 hours ago
Dorian Johnson, the primary witness to the shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, has an outstanding warrant for a 2011 theft in Jefferson City and pleaded guilty for filing a false police report related to that theft.
St. Louis ABC affiliate ABC 17 cross referenced Johnson’s name against several records and discovered the warrant.
Johnson will be the star witness for any potential prosecution proceedings against Officer Darren Wilson for the shooting of Brown. Johnson was walking with Brown when the shooting occurred.
...and...
Edited by Scott

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pub, I get what you are trying to say to some degree. There are racial issues that need to be addressed. That choke hold crap in NY and that shooting of the black guy by a SC state trooper are sickening. Those red neck POS need to be dealt with and guess what? They were dealt with.

Michael is not a poster boy for any legitimate cause. He is a poster boy for hoodlums and gangstas. Making this POS a poster boy and having a bunch of other gangstas rioting in the streets over that POS is sickening and disgraceful for all if the real and legitimate victims out there.

The day a cop can get away with the homicide of an unarmed citizen with no police record no one's life is safe.

And when a wannabe cop in Florida can execute a citizen in a willful premeditated homicide the laws mean nothing.

The day and the time are in the present. They are and they exist now.

Edited by Publicus

That specific one with the precise and exact post number of it..

I have replied to your post #687 repeatedly, starting with this one and every other post afterwards:

So a few of the experts can not make definite conclusions based on the evidence that has been released, but it sure looks good for Officer Wilson and bad for the race baiters. What happened to your hateful insults towards the police and claims that ALL the eyewitnesses said the same thing?

Eyewitnesses will also be denied and defamed by the defenders of Dirty Harry Wilson and the Dirty Harry Ferguson PD. I know I can count on it.

All the same, there were in fact firsthand eye witnesses and all of 'em say the same thing

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/751812-michael-brown-killing-state-police-take-over-riot-hit-us-town/?p=8379608

My god now you've given me my own post number when I've been asking for your post number of your specifics-laden reply to my post.

You've come around full circle to meet up with yourself on your way back. blink.png

What is your post number in which you present a specifics laden reply to my very specified post about the official autopsy and how it has nothing at all to do with your claims it exonerates the homicide shooter Wilson.

For the umteenth time, what is the number of your post that does that?

Pub, I get what you are trying to say to some degree. There are racial issues that need to be addressed. That choke hold crap in NY and that shooting of the black guy by a SC state trooper are sickening. Those red neck POS need to be dealt with and guess what? They were dealt with.

Michael is not a poster boy for any legitimate cause. He is a poster boy for hoodlums and gangstas. Making this POS a poster boy and having a bunch of other gangstas rioting in the streets over that POS is sickening and disgraceful for all if the real and legitimate victims out there.

The day a cop can get away with the homicide of an unarmed citizen with no police record no one's life is safe.

And when a wannabe cop in Florida can execute a citizen in a willful premeditated homicide the laws mean nothing.

Pub, I am all for civil rights and very anti crime. I have seen the worst of the worse and the horrible crime scene photos that the public does not see.

Zimmerman did not commit a crime and a jury agreed. I don't know enough about Wilson to say conclusively, but initial indications are he did not commit a crime. Cops that do shoot innocent civilians in a criminal matter do typically get charged.

My brother worked as a cop and I represented many of his friends and fellow cops in a racial charged, disaster of a city, Memphis, Tennessee. It is the blacks constantly randomly shooting innocent white people, not the other way around. A gang initiation used to be to for them to blink high beams at passing cars in wealthy white neighborhoods. If the passing car blinked high beams back, they opened fire. I know high school girls and young mothers killed this way.

You have ZERO right to judge until you walk in the shoes of police officers in these racial disaster gang filled cities where people will kill you for a piece of chicken. I actually reviewed a case where a guy was killed over a piece of chicken.

You condemn Muslims, but I got news for you. These black gang bangers are worse and more dangerous than the Muslims.

You have me condemning Muslims, U.S. police officers and supporting people who kill other people over fried chicken while asserting illegitimately I have "ZERO" right to judge the police officers we all employ to keep the peace for everyone in the society.

That's severely fukced up.

I've presented approaches, means, ways, to try to address the serious socio-economic challenges the country faces as indicated in and by this thread. Yet all that comes from your side are judgemental posts and posts that denounce, defame, assassinate character, lecture condescendingly against those not liked and against those that disagree.

This gets nowhere and it is clear why.

I've made clear that trying to have a discussion or conversation about race in the United States always and every time goes nowhere and that is where we were at the start of the thread and we are even more in nowhere now than we all were then.

Good night.

My friend, I wish you would stop referring to someone as "unarmed," Did he have no arms, LOL?

It isn't necessary for someone to be armed for it to be a legal shooting. This guy was huge and that's enough.

If the officer had a "reasonable belief" that he was "in danger of serious bodily harm or death" it was a legal shoot.

Just a reasonable belief that he was in danger of serious bodily harm from this huge thug. That's it and it's justified.

No more of the emotionalizing but legally worthless use of "unarmed," OK?

• Like 2

For the umteenth time, what is the number of your post that does that?

I've answered you repeatedly.I gave you the number of your post that I was replying to and quoted my first - of many - specific answers to the assertions that you made in it. No more of your silly games. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Ulysses G.

Brown's supporters in Ferguson show their true colors, as if anyone was in doubt.

"Ferguson protesters have also threatened violence if Wilson isn't indicted for murder. According to the Federalist Papers, protesters have told police they are prepared to die on the streets if Wilson isn't charged."

http://www.examiner.com/article/video-ferguson-protesters-attack-young-white-man-who-wants-to-go-home

Edited by H1w4yR1da

Posters have their points they want to make.

I refer to the fact --as in the fact -- Brown was unarmed, had no police record, that Wilson qualified to be a police officer meaning he can speak to call backup if necessary. If Wilson thought he was alone and isolated then I'd question his emotional and mental stability as a police officer.

You guys have your endless stream of horror stories which are posted in spurts then ebb when there's some news to bicker about or when a poster makes a statement as in the graf above this one about Wilson's inner stability....

If there are no solutions or back to the drawing board approaches that explore solutions then the challenge to society will continue until it brings everyone down with it, sort of like this thread..

The liberal media are finally starting to admit the truth about what happened in Ferguson.

We’re only now starting to learn what happened the day Michael Brown was shot. But how much will the truth really matter at this point?

It’s time we admit something: Increasingly, it’s starting to look like Officer Darren Wilson acted appropriately that fateful day in Ferguson.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/10/25/untruth-and-consequences-in-ferguson.html

Hi again.....

There's nothing original in the article you cite.

The only new development is that this particular organ of the online media has made a decision to begin militating against a trial.

This media organization has decided to try to prepare people for the inevitable grand jury pass on the killer Wilson and to avoid further turmoil in Ferguson by trying to warm people there to the fact the killer will walk.

It's more than obvious that another such Zimmerman trial is the last thing the U.S. needs in respect of race relations, the law, politics, society, elections to include the 2016 campaign for president and reversing the control of Congress and so much more.

The article you link does not say what you say it says, which specifically is that the "liberal media are finally starting to admit the truth about what happened in Fergusen." If that's your opinion speaking then fine, but the statement is not fact.

The article of two days ago that you cite today is in fact a two-day old rehash of news you cling to but that has been superseded by articles I posted to this page yesterday (as the page currently exists) yesterday in which the expert hired by the St Louis newspaper to critique the official autopsy is now arguing with the newspaper over what the expert said and didn't say, and over how the newspaper misrepresented what she did in fact say. The link precedes these most recent developments.

Regardless, the bottom line here is that the campaign has been joined between right and left to militate against a trial and against any further violence. Although it's not a solution to anything, and there's more in it about social peace than about justice, there could be some merit to this thinking.

Edited by Publicus

The liberal media are finally starting to admit the truth about what happened in Ferguson.

Were only now starting to learn what happened the day Michael Brown was shot. But how much will the truth really matter at this point?

Its time we admit something: Increasingly, its starting to look like Officer Darren Wilson acted appropriately that fateful day in Ferguson.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/10/25/untruth-and-consequences-in-ferguson.html

This media organization has decided to try to prepare people for the inevitable grand jury pass on the killer Wilson and to avoid further turmoil in Ferguson by trying to warm people there to the fact the killer will walk.

Well, at least you have figured that out, but it is not because of some conspiracy "between the left and the right". It is because the evidence supports Officer Wilson's version of events.

The only thing that has changed since my article is that Dr. Judy Melinek, one of the forensic experts who was quoted by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch about the autopsy report, said that she believed the findings could be possibly be explained by other scenarios as well as what she was quoted as saying originally: The report of Brown's autopsy "supports the fact that this guy is reaching for the gun, if he has gunpowder particulate material in the wound. If he has his hand near the gun when it goes off, he's going for the officer's gun." That little caveat is hardly world shaking news.

• Like 2

Were only now starting to learn what happened the day Michael Brown was shot. But how much will the truth really matter at this point?

Its time we admit something: Increasingly, its starting to look like Officer Darren Wilson acted appropriately that fateful day in Ferguson.

Well, at least you have figured that out, but it is not because of some conspiracy "between the left and the right". It is because the evidence supports Officer Wilson's version of events.

The only thing that has changed since my article is that Dr. Judy Melinek, one of the forensic experts who was quoted by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch about the autopsy report, said that she believed the findings could be possibly be explained by other scenarios as well as what she was quoted as saying originally: The report of Brown's autopsy "supports the fact that this guy is reaching for the gun, if he has gunpowder particulate material in the wound. If he has his hand near the gun when it goes off, he's going for the officer's gun." That little caveat is hardly world shaking news.

The medical examiner of the official autopsy Wendell Payne found no gunshot residue on Brown's hand. Being a good ol' boy, Wendell sent a tissue sample out to the lab which then came back with a finding of gunpowder residue.The government lab appears to be the equivalent of room service for Payne and the boyz at the Ferguson PD.

The following analysis of the autopsy and the reports of it, by former criminal defense attorney Frederick Leatherman (retired) points out how the autopsy report has been manipulated by the authorities to exonerate the killer Wilson. Leatherman discussed the matter of the gun in the car, which Dr Judy said was pulled out of its holster by Brown.

Leatherman mentions Dorin Johnson who you'd recall is Brown's friend who was with him and is therefore not only an eyewitness, he may be the key eyewitness which is why the Ferguson PD is campaigning to discredit Johnson as we see in the innumerable posts to this thread by certain TVF posters.

This is an overbroad, unprofessional and irresponsible conclusion to draw from merely reviewing an autopsy report and I do not believe any responsible and qualified pathologist would make such a statement. She cannot divine his intent from the autopsy report or recreate exactly what happened. The most that any responsible pathologist can say is that the injury as described in the report is consistent with or inconsistent with Dorian Johnson’s description of what happened.

Even if what he said is not true, and I believe it is, his statement is consistent with the injury described in the report.

Wilson is right handed and wears his gun in a holster against his right hip. I doubt Brown could have reached across Wilson’s body and seized the gun. Instead, I believe it’s more likely that Wilson grabbed the gun with his free hand as he held on to Brown and Brown struggled to avoid being shot and get away

http://frederickleatherman.com/about/

This professional analysis by a career criminal defense attorney and former law professor provides but one clear indication of how the case is being spun by the good ol' boy authorities there. The fact is that the autopsy is unreliable and the interpretations of it by the paid 'expert' authorities are unprofessional, biased, prejudiced. It now becomes clear the fix has always been in to relieve the killer Darren Wilson of his legal obligations, responsibilities, duties

So there's really nothing left to discuss because the fix is in and the fix has always been in..

The case will never go to trial. It has been decided in the secrecy of the grand jury and in the smoke and haze pumped out by the government authorities in Ferguson and St Louis county..

At this point it's case closed.

We can all go home now.

Edited by Publicus

Dorian Johnson was an accomplice when Michael Brown robbed the convenience store shortly before he struggled with Officer Wilson in his car. No one denies that both these things happened. It is pretty easy to to discredit Johnson as he is a criminal - as is Michael Brown.

If Officer Wilson is not charged by the Grand Jury will be because most of the evidence is in his favor and despite political pressure to charge him anyway. If Officer Wilson is not charged it will show that our justice system actually works sometimes.

Yet another rhetorical pronouncement.

It's case closed already.

It's been case closed for a long time now.

Edited by Publicus

The medical examiner of the official autopsy Wendell Payne found no gunshot residue on Brown's hand. Being a good ol' boy, Wendell sent a tissue sample out to the lab which then came back with a finding of gunpowder residue.The government lab appears to be the equivalent of room service for Payne and the boyz at the Ferguson PD.

The following analysis of the autopsy and the reports of it, by former criminal defense attorney Frederick Leatherman (retired) points out how the autopsy report has been manipulated by the authorities to exonerate the killer Wilson. Leatherman discussed the matter of the gun in the car, which Dr Judy said was pulled out of its holster by Brown.

Leatherman mentions Dorin Johnson who you'd recall is Brown's friend who was with him and is therefore not only an eyewitness, he may be the key eyewitness which is why the Ferguson PD is campaigning to discredit Johnson as we see in the innumerable posts to this thread by certain TVF posters.

This is an overbroad, unprofessional and irresponsible conclusion to draw from merely reviewing an autopsy report and I do not believe any responsible and qualified pathologist would make such a statement. She cannot divine his intent from the autopsy report or recreate exactly what happened. The most that any responsible pathologist can say is that the injury as described in the report is consistent with or inconsistent with Dorian Johnson’s description of what happened.

Even if what he said is not true, and I believe it is, his statement is consistent with the injury described in the report.

Wilson is right handed and wears his gun in a holster against his right hip. I doubt Brown could have reached across Wilson’s body and seized the gun. Instead, I believe it’s more likely that Wilson grabbed the gun with his free hand as he held on to Brown and Brown struggled to avoid being shot and get away

http://frederickleatherman.com/about/

This professional analysis by a career criminal defense attorney and former law professor provides but one clear indication of how the case is being spun by the good ol' boy authorities there. The fact is that the autopsy is unreliable and the interpretations of it by the paid 'expert' authorities are unprofessional, biased, prejudiced. It now becomes clear the fix has always been in to relieve the killer Darren Wilson of his legal obligations, responsibilities, duties

So there's really nothing left to discuss because the fix is in and the fix has always been in..

The case will never go to trial. It has been decided in the secrecy of the grand jury and in the smoke and haze pumped out by the government authorities in Ferguson and St Louis county..

At this point it's case closed.

We can all go home now.

Other quotes removed to allow posting.

Every state has a crime lab with forensic scientists. The medical examiner is a doctor and not a forensic scientist. It is normal and expected that things like tissue samples will be sent to the crime lab. There is also always the service of the FBI's lab if needed.

These labs aren't used to cover things up and the scientists who work there aren't cops. Who would accuse them of favoring dirty cops? That's a real stretch.

So either the scientists at the crime lab perjured themselves and lied under oath about the test results, also risking their careers for someone they probably didn't even know, or they reported the facts as they found them.

My friend, it just isn't possible that every official involved in Ferguson and in the state is crooked. Just one person would blow the whistle to avoid risking jail and the loss of his career if this was a coverup.

There are just two important reasons that a grand jury hearing is secret and both are good. The encourage any potential witness to talk when otherwise they might not. They also protect the reputation of someone who isn't guilty of anything. Unfortunately here, the second reason didn't work here because the affair is public knowledge.

To argue that a secret grand jury is bad is to simply not understand its purpose. It's only a hearing to help the prosecutor decide if there is enough evidence for a trial. The jurors who are ordinary citizens vote on it.

The system is working.

I'd read that stuff in a civics textbook someplace somewhere along the line, or something very much like it.

It reads well. But then you write well too.

On the other hand, I went to St Louis as part of a team of feds on an affirmative action compliance review. It was some considerable time ago but it was an informative experience.

I met some sharp locals and I met some good ol' boys.

Interesting place, St Louis city and St Louis county with some amazing people out there in the real world.

Indeed..